NoCal investors, a question for you... - Posted by Jim Pasquini

Posted by Rick on October 30, 2000 at 22:02:09:

I have been trying also unsuccessfully to locate an investor club in Sacramento, so I’m actively looking for people here who want to start up our own. Email me and let me know.

NoCal investors, a question for you… - Posted by Jim Pasquini

Posted by Jim Pasquini on October 30, 2000 at 15:05:51:

I’ve been trying to get a hold of the investment clubs in Northern California, and I’m having some difficulties. Wonder if I could solicit some help?

BAIES - referenced contact number, (510) 339-9014, is a fax machine. Does anybody have a good number and information on when and where the meetings are?

REIN - No reply to answers left at (415) 637-0464, is this club still in existance?

Shared Priviledge in Oakland - no return call from messages left at (510) 464-4656. Are they still around?

Silicon Valley REC - No answers to messages left at (408) 988-6206. Are they still around?

Western Investors and Blue Vase over in Sacramento are both kaput. Any investor club activity in the Sacramento area?

If there is any other investor club activity in Northern California I’d appreciate you sharing the information with me.

Re: NoCal investors, a question for you… - Posted by Claude (Sacramento)

Posted by Claude (Sacramento) on October 30, 2000 at 18:05:06:

I have been unsuccessful locating a club in Sacaramento to join. So if you find one please let me know.

Thanks!

Claude