no money down / LA County-So. CA(i.e. long beach) - Posted by Keith

Posted by Glen SoCal on March 29, 2002 at 11:47:15:

Hi Connie,

I was doing a search for Long Beach because all of the expansion going on at the harbor. Do you think it will change the RE situation in LB? Is ther any talk of expansion for business office space for the increased shipping traffic aan also price increases for SFR RE?

I pulled this post from July 2001.

Thanks, Glen

no money down / LA County-So. CA(i.e. long beach) - Posted by Keith

Posted by Keith on July 24, 2001 at 19:31:11:

You know I have read a lot of messages about San Bern/Riverside County and how there is tons of property there, but I work here and can’t drive there and my wife works here without a car and we have 3 children that are in school here. So what do I do when you can’t pick up and move to another county? In the LA Times or Press Telegram the local paper there are none of these properties. So to the experts out there what should I do Tim Conde or SassyLassy? If you can help let me know email me with all your questions and comments. If anybody that read this can help me please feel free to send your commets too.

email at code4pi@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Re: no money down / LA County - Posted by Connie SoCA

Posted by Connie SoCA on July 25, 2001 at 13:31:48:

I have a property in Long Beach for sale/LO.
I would do more deals, but I’m just taking my time.
Send me email and we can talk.

There are lots of opportunities there, you just have to decide where you want to “farm.”

Don’t move! - Posted by Scot - SoCal

Posted by Scot - SoCal on July 25, 2001 at 09:54:27:

In the last week I’ve gotten 2 calls from sellers in Long Beach. A couple others from LB in the month before. While I haven’t got a deal from LB yet, I think you’re in a hotbed of RE activity. Just get the word out and people will call you.

SoCal is soo big that you can spend all your time chasing the wind and not have a deal. Instead, look in your backyard, it’s what you know! Focus local, but if a deal comes from the valley, then go chase it down.

Im confused - Posted by K.E.

Posted by K.E. on July 25, 2001 at 07:17:04:

Keith,

IM CONFUSED ON YOUR POST DO YOU WORK IN RIVERSIDE OR S.B. COUNTY?
WHY CANT YOU DRIVE?
THERE ARE MANY MANY PROPERTIES IN THESE AREAS BUT YOU HAVE TO GET OUT AND FARM THESE NEIGHBORHOODS THE MAJOR PAPERS MOST LIKELY WILL NOT HAVE THESE TYPE OF PROPERTIES AND GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE LESS COMPETITION.

YOU SEE ANYBODY CAN PICK UP A NEWSPAPER. YOU HAVE TO GO AND SEARCH THESE PROPERTIES BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT THERE.
DEDICATE YOURSELF TO DOING WHAT NOBODY ELSE IS DOING

K.E.

P.S. IM ALSO IN THE RIVERSIDE/S.B., L.A. AREAS