no money down (Carlton H. Sheets) - Posted by earl

Posted by Nathaniel Walker on June 14, 2001 at 15:03:53:

Hi Earl

My wife and I purchase Carleton’s Home Coaching Course for 2K non Refundable and we are doing pretty well. Our coach is helping us understand the in’s and out’s of real estate. I’ve already made a couple of offers using his techniques. The problem is finding that motivated seller. That’s where the computer and newspaper come in. It’s a 6 month course and they help you with your first property. If you haven’t purchase one within that time, they will stick with you until you do.

I hope this helps. I working on Wrap-around and Lease-options now. Very hard work if you don’t understand real estate like my wife and I don’t.

Talk to you soon

Nate

p.s. In my opinion the best way to go is investment club. This too is discussed in Carleton’s course.

no money down (Carlton H. Sheets) - Posted by earl

Posted by earl on June 14, 2001 at 14:41:38:

I’ve had his seminar material for sometime now “as a matter of fact it’s the second time I bought his material” because I believe wholeheartedly in his concept, but for the life of me I can’t put that offer together to get that 1ST acceptance but I’m going to stick to it mainly because I believe it will work and I have been putting in my time. Can anyone tell me where i’m going “WRONG”

Re: no money down (Carlton H. Sheets) - Posted by Dallas Allbritton

Posted by Dallas Allbritton on June 19, 2001 at 19:56:44:

Earl it’s hard to tell you what you are not doing right and I will not say that you are doing anything “wrong” since you are doing something. To determine what you are not doing right, email me the informaion on the last 3-5 deals you made offers on and I will tell you what you need to focus on, for free. I’ve been using Sheets for some time in my investing and brokering business and I’ve had a number of clients as well as myself buy with no money down. I am working with 2 clients now that will walk away from their closings with cash in pocket. If can be done, you jsut need to know what to do and where to look AND ONLY LOOK IN THOSE PLACES.

Re: no money down (Carlton H. Sheets) - Posted by Donna, ATL

Posted by Donna, ATL on June 15, 2001 at 21:32:34:

Earl,
True no money down deals are rare today. To find a no money down deal you will have to find a seller with either lots of equity who is willing to be flexible, (i.e. not in trouble, just cooperative) or someone who for some reason is willing to do anything they have to do. The trouble is that most motivated sellers don’t have any real flexibility. There usually has to be some cash coming from somewhere to bail them out of their situation. You will find good deals if you buy properties with good financing and a small downpayment, such as with FHA. But if no money down is the only option you have, just keep trying, but understand that it can take months and months to locate one true no money down deal.