No Money Down - Bad Credit - Posted by Joe

Posted by Eva on March 20, 2003 at 10:52:56:

I see that you haven’t received any replies. I do want to help and I have something that will. This is directly related to credit, good or bad. I do not push anything on anyone but I know a cry for help when I see it.

Go to this link: www.wealthlink.com/moneygame

IF you want to know more after reviewing, email me and I will explain how this helped me.

No Money Down - Bad Credit - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on March 17, 2003 at 07:46:48:

I’ve purchased Carleton Sheets course but still do not grasp how it is possible for me to purchase property with no money and bad credit. I’ve seen the people on the infomercial with one hundred thousand dollars of debt and they purchase property. How is this possible? Also, some of them indicate " I’ve never used one cent of my own money ". How is this possible? I would like nothing more than to be on one of his infomercials myself. I’ve also seen where Carleton personally uses someone like myself to prove his course works. CALL ME PLEASE!!! I’m not trying to be funnny, I do believe his system works, I just need someone to help. I’ve also received the phone call regarding personal coaching but don’t have the $2,500.00 required. I don’t have money available to me via family or friends either as asked during this phone conversation. PLEASE HELP ME.