NO EQUITY CAN YOU FLIP? - Posted by victor

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on April 01, 2002 at 19:53:46:

You may not have the skills or techniques to judge if there is a deal for you; but by hooking up with other investors in your area, you may be able to pass this on to them.

Not all sellers can be helped, but with more details of the problem disclosed to another investor, a solution may come out.

This board has instances and scenarios of how little and/or no equity situations can turn around with the right technique, current market situation, and expanded details on what has to be done. So yes, there could be a way, but you will need to learn them and determine if they can work in your area.

Instead of flipping it to another, just send it over as a referral instead. Build relationships with the local investors that have more experience with different skills than yours. If the deal turns out to be profitable to them, you could get a referral fee.

NO EQUITY CAN YOU FLIP? - Posted by victor

Posted by victor on April 01, 2002 at 19:18:37:

Hi,

I just started advertising and today i got a call from a guy who has no equity in his property im worried that most of the people that call from the ad are going to be like this and im not trained to handle a deal with no equity. Now im starting out so i want to foucus mainly on flipping the way i was tought on flipping I need at least a 35% equity margin before i can do a deal. This guy needs debt relief but i don’t have much knowlege in L/O’s or subject2’s I was wondering if there is any way you can flip a deal that has little to no equity?

Re: NO EQUITY CAN YOU FLIP? - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on April 02, 2002 at 07:43:29:

You should pass on a deal with no equity. You can do better. You are better off not to do a deal than to do one with no profit.

Buying a house is not like buying a pack of gum. It takes time. The right deal might come along tomorrow, or it might not come along for months.