"No Down Payment Infomercial" - Posted by Andie

Posted by keith hutson on February 27, 2003 at 21:12:35:

Hey, come to this site everyday, also go to the archives. If you enter the subject you’ll find all you need to know. Further, you can post any questions you may have either before or after you make an offer and you’ll have the expertise of many seasoned investors come to your side.

In my opinion this site is worth hundereds of dollars yet there is no charge.

I have learn immensely from this site, and while I am at it would like to take this time to say thanks to all you investors who have helped me and thanks to the host of this site. You all are teriffic!

Sincerely,
Keith Hutson

“No Down Payment Infomercial” - Posted by Andie

Posted by Andie on February 26, 2003 at 12:11:48:

I’m hoping this is the right place to ask this question…I am looking for information on how/where to purchase Carlton Sheets’ “No Down Payment” course/information that he advertises on info-mercials. I have seen his info-mercials a few times and I am interested in purchasing his program, but I’m not sure where to get it. Can you help?

Thanks!
Andie

Re: “No Down Payment Infomercial” - Posted by Nate (NOVA)

Posted by Nate (NOVA) on February 27, 2003 at 14:30:29:

Andie,

I would do a search on eBay! You could find one there for more than half the price of what you will pay on his website! Why are you looking at him? Just curious? There are other people out there that have courses that are more comprehensive in my opinion.

If you read the threads on this website and the archives, this will be an education in itself! =)

Do you know what areas of real estate you would like to focus on? Do you want to be a landlord or make quick profits? Are you handy w/ a hammer, plumbing & sheetrock?

CS has some good BASIC info and he sells alot of his courses because of the TV advertising… once you know where YOU want to focus your attention to, come back to this website and ask specific questions.

Nate (NOVA)

PS - there is another message board on this site that is mainly about CS. You can also go there… good luck!

Re: “No Down Payment Infomercial” - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on February 26, 2003 at 21:55:41:

Re: “No Down Payment Infomercial” - Posted by js-Indianapolis

Posted by js-Indianapolis on February 26, 2003 at 15:32:10:

Save your money, and read everything on this site. The How-To’s, Success Stories, and Money Ideas have more information than that course. Yes, I have it. I too, didn’t pay for it. Got it from a friend who had it “laying around.”

Once you find a technique that interests you, then buy one of the courses (again, on this site) that targets that area.

As far as “No down payment” goes, that’s really the easiest part. The hardest part about it, in fact, is retraining your mind to accept the fact that it can be done, you don’t need conventional financing, or even earnest money down. Really, accept that as fact, and you’re already ahead of the game.

Re: “No Down Payment Infomercial” - Posted by GL - ON

Posted by GL - ON on February 26, 2003 at 13:00:06:

Many people get this course at yard sales, in thrift stores and on Ebay. It has been sold extensively for 15 years or more. There seem to be lots of them around.

If you do a search for Carleton Sheets on your favorite search engine I am sure you will turn up his web site if you want to buy it from him directly.

It is generally regarded as a fairly good introduction to the principles of creative real estate but as it dates to the 80’s some parts of it are obsolete.