Newsletters for MH investors - Posted by Steve Bandy

Posted by Carey_PA on June 20, 2000 at 20:11:40:

Ernest,

SOUNDS VERY INTERSTING…KEEP US POSTED, i’m looking forward to see what you have to offer!

CAREY

Newsletters for MH investors - Posted by Steve Bandy

Posted by Steve Bandy on June 18, 2000 at 09:18:12:

To Lonnie and Earnest:
Have you considered publishing a monthly newsletter emphasizing MH investments? Also, Lonnie discussed the possibility of a book discussing his and others “best deals”. Is this in the works?
Thanks in advance. Steve

Re: Newsletters for MH investors - Posted by Ernest Tew

Posted by Ernest Tew on June 20, 2000 at 08:55:02:

Several years ago, I published a monthly newsletter. However, it required so much time to write, publish, and promote it, I decided to discontinue it.

For more than a year, I have been working on a new book and a software program. Among other things, the book will contain a long list of financial strategies that I have discovered or developed during my forty years in the business. In addition, Lonnie and numerous other nationally-known experts have agreed to contribute some of their best ideas to the project.

The software program will make it easy for investors to “see the big picture” and systematically plan and manage their portfolio for maximum profits and minimum taxes. It will include a copy of the entire book of strategies and a system for instantly finding the best strategy. Together, they will be very educational, making it easy for anyone to earn enormous profits while reducing–and in many instances eliminating–income taxes.