Piccadilly Grand is a new mixed-use development that comprises 405 units that have a range of bedrooms ranging from 1 to 4 and retail space located on the 1st floor. The property is being developed by a reputable developer and is situated on Northumberland Road in District 08 of Singapore. The property is a 99-year tenure, with TOP expected to be completed in 2026.
The commercial space that is located on the top floor of the development, which is able to be used for retail shops, as well as food and drinks (F&B) outlets, will enhance the convenience of tenants and residents living within the development.
Key Selling Points
- Piccadilly Grand site is situated at the intersection between Racecourse Road and Gloucester Road just diagonally to Farrer Park Hospital, the Farrer Park MRT station, and the Farrer Park Hospital.
- It is located just within the Little India Historic District, the site is also located close to major retail developments such as Mustafa Centre or City Square Mall.
- The site is located on a corner of the main road and is able to yield approximately 405 housing units.
- It also has an upper limit of retail of 1,500 square meters GFA and a minimum of 500 square meters GFA for a centre for children.
- Commercial and residential zones are available at the first story. The 99 year leasehold site has the maximal gross floor space (GFA) that is 36,679 sqm and a maximum building high of 83 metres.