New Development - Posted by Casey

Posted by Dr B(OH) on January 09, 2009 at 19:24:04:

Just search the archives. I typed in develop MHP and got many hits. I would seriously consider an expert’s opinion which not only holds today but more issues have been added. Follow the link below for a sample:

http://www.creonline.com/mobilehomes/wwwboard4/messages/41447.html

New Development - Posted by Casey

Posted by Casey on January 09, 2009 at 10:53:09:

Hello,

I am new to this forum but have been on the other forums on the site. I am an apartment owner and soon to be self storage owner in Indiana.

A family member of mine has a 42 acre piece of land zoned commercial that he is looking to develop. We have looked into different investment vehicles but I am now looking at developing a new mobile home park up. He has the cash to get this started but no knowledge of mobile home parks.

I think the location would be a good place to put a park but I am looking for resources to get the process moving. The location is rural norther Indiana. Are there people who do feasibility studies on new developments or parks? I also would like to start reading about mobile home investing. Is Lonnie Scruggs “Deals on Wheels” the best book to get started with? Is there a separate one on new developments.

Thank you very much for your time and I appreciate the advice.

Casey Cavell
574-527-5122
www.apartmentoffernow.com