Need to transfer property - Posted by Stephen

Posted by Stephen on June 12, 2007 at 03:30:04:

My mother is in poor health and she wants to transfer her condo and vacant land to my name. What is the best way to do this? Quit claim deed? What about the title.

I have durable power of Attorney as well. Can I do this myself? If not, who should I go to for help? A title company? An RE Attorney?

BTW, I have an S-Corporation. Is it best to transfer the properties into that?

Thank you,