Need to find good credit repair - Posted by Chris

Posted by case vanbarneveld on March 04, 2005 at 07:07:43:

Just hired bradley ross law. Anyone with any experiences with them?

Need to find good credit repair - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on November 04, 2004 at 08:49:23:

As part of my business we deal with “credit challenged clients” that we lease option our homes to. In some cases we want to get them to cash out as soon as possible. I have heard some credit repair people speak…does anyone reccomend anyone for this…how much SHOULD it cost…how quickly SHOULD it work etc

Chris

Re: Need to find good credit repair - Posted by j

Posted by j on November 04, 2004 at 19:17:11:

Chris
Contact me privately; I have a company that is nationwide and gets results.
Good Investing
wiremanibew@yahoo.com
wiremanibew

Re: Need to find good credit repair - Posted by Jeff Thompkins

Posted by Jeff Thompkins on November 04, 2004 at 08:59:04:

I have used this firm. Nothing up front and you pay as you monthly. No contract required.

http://www.bradleyrosslaw.com/testimonials.php

Re: Need to find good credit repair - Posted by Ray

Posted by Ray on November 06, 2004 at 12:14:56:

I have researched many credit repair agencies / companies, and finally ended up with a law firm in Utah that HAS gotten me favorable results. It takes time. There are NO overnite solutions, and you must be patient and willing to continue to spend the monthly “retainer” or membership fees for anyways 12 months. I have gotten 5 items removed from my credit history, and we continue to challenge info on my report that the 3 credit agencies: Experian, Trans Union & Equifax show. It’s a numbers and time game. At about $40 per month, it’s worth it for me to clean up some of this old stuff resulting from a combo divorce and bankruptcy from about 7 yrs ago.

Contact me privately for the company name, phone # and contact to speak to. The consultation costs nothing. As I said, this company is reputable.

Also, it is VERY important to keep your exisiting credit squeaky clean, otherwise it’s a total waste of your time and money.

R

Re: Need to find good credit repair - Posted by Dee78

Posted by Dee78 on November 04, 2004 at 13:41:30:

Lexington Law Firm worked wonders for me. www.lexingtonlaw.com Also, go to www.creditboard.com, they have a ton of info for people trying to repair their credit.