Need Some Advice!!!!! - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Mike on January 03, 2009 at 08:11:50:

You may want to start direct mailings to the certain kinds of commercial real estate you are pursuing. Finding a distressed seller with a decent property is a lot better than finding a distressed property that needs loads of rehab. You can also start making offers on the MLS based on what cap rate you are looking for.

Its a needle in a haystack but yes they are out there. I just bought a property for $1500 and the seller wanted $24,900 when he started out last year!

Need Some Advice!!! - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on January 01, 2009 at 21:54:05:

I’m pretty new with Commercial Properties. I’m working with a Real Estate Investor who is looking to purchase any type of Commercial Property as long as the cap rate is at least 10%. Do you know where I can go to find such properties? That would be a great help.

Re: Need Some Advice!!! - Posted by Miles Holt

Posted by Miles Holt on February 18, 2009 at 07:22:25:

Is your investor still looking for commercial property? Have you had any success? Please let me know.

Re: Need Some Advice!!! - Posted by cory

Posted by cory on January 14, 2009 at 18:39:32:

Kevin,
There are more and more of these deals coming on the market. I know of an industrial park in PA that is selling at over a 10% cap and know an industrial bldg and land deal in VA for about the same cap.

Re: Need Some Advice!!! - Posted by tom resner

Posted by tom resner on January 08, 2009 at 11:08:46:

What type? How Much?

If he has a big enough appetite I have REO deals that will fit the bill. 20M minimum

Re: Need Some Advice!!! - Posted by brandoncbsre

Posted by brandoncbsre on January 02, 2009 at 01:53:29:

You can start with LoopNet. The thing to keep in mind is that any property can operate at a 10% CAP. You just have to buy it cheap enough. You need to look in the area that he wants to invest in and find the properties that are distressed, either the property itself or the owner.

Re: Need Some Advice!!! - Posted by Kevin

Posted by Kevin on January 08, 2009 at 18:46:33:

He’s really looking for income producing but very low occupancy rate from 80% or less.