need opinion - Posted by Brenda (OH)

Posted by Auctioneer on March 10, 2011 at 06:00:05:

I seriously doubt they are wiser minds than you!

Did you see my comment on the brand of tile and my decision? Thanks for your input!!!

need opinion - Posted by Brenda (OH)

Posted by Brenda (OH) on March 09, 2011 at 16:33:27:

My church is wanting to put a section of epoxy flooring in the downstairs kitchen and a serving area… the local company told us that it was too small an area for them to bid.

I think we could do it ourselves, there are several contractors in the congregation…

the part I don’t get is, do you prime with regular painting primer to get a white color, or is the primer the epoxy primer to get the floor ready.

we have concrete floor, but it has some chips, any idea what we would do to patch it first?

see, I am a go for it kind of person, but I would be trying to convince a conservative group to let us try it…

if we put down luann with adhesive, and not like how the floor turned out, do you think we could get the luann up off the floor?

thanks…

Brenda (OH)

never mind - Posted by Brenda (OH)

Posted by Brenda (OH) on March 09, 2011 at 21:50:57:

It turns out, after going to the building committe, no one wants the responsiblity/opportunity lol of patching the concrete floor prior to doing the epoxy install. I still think we are capable, but perhaps wiser heads than mine have spoken…lol…

the luann is not an option, apparently we get a basement flood on average of once every 10 years or so… Ohio is weird…

Brenda (OH)