Need Help Selling Mobile Home!!!!!! - Posted by Joe

Posted by Dirk Roach on November 08, 1998 at 12:11:03:

Jackie,
What a great idea! I love the spin on the traditional finders fee. Joe check out Krogers or Farmer Jack, I know that both grocery chains in your area offer the dinner’s which Jackie was referring to at a very reasonable price. While your at the store, put up a flyer on their bulliten board.
Good luck Joe,
And very creative Jackie,
Dirk Roach

Need Help Selling Mobile Home!!! - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on November 06, 1998 at 07:45:08:

I have a 1979 14x70, 2 bdrm,in great shape with a large kitchen with new carpeting and a shed. It is in nice area. I have been running ads for the last three months, I have a sign in the window, and I have the park manager let people in who want to see it. I have run just about every variation on the ad I can think of. It is also fairly priced for the market Yet I can’t seem to get a qualified buyer in there. I have had five people put in applications and they were all turned down. Any suggestions for getting this house sold quick to a good buyer. I don’t want to pay any more lot rent on it and winter is coming…another headache. Please help!

Re: Need Help Selling Mobile Home!!! - Posted by Sydney

Posted by Sydney on November 08, 1998 at 05:48:22:

Joe, is your mobile home attached? If so, I have an idea for you.

Re: Need Help Selling Mobile Home!!! - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on November 07, 1998 at 12:15:26:

Get the neighbors involved!

Print flyers saying something like:
EARN $100 BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS or FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER FOR FOUR
add a description of the the mobile home and pass it out to other occupants in the park. Get them to find your buyer and their new neighbor for you. You might even throw in a bonus if they find the buyer before a certain date.

(BTW: You can buy those dinners at many grocery stores or a Furrs or Luby’s for less than $100)

You can also go to businesses near the park - and ask if you can leave some flyers in the break room. People like to live near where they work. If you can structure your mobile home payments plus the lot rent to be better than what they are currently paying in apartment rent - you’ll find someone that will want to make a move FAST.

The area is Troy, Michigan - Posted by joe

Posted by joe on November 06, 1998 at 10:21:34:

I am trying to do all of my deals within a forty mile radius of Troy Michigan.

Any particular State or City you live in? - Posted by karp

Posted by karp on November 06, 1998 at 10:07:32:

Networking is great but alas, sometimes the grouchy ones like me need more details…