need help in Charolette NC - Posted by John

Posted by lingerie gallery model on October 06, 2005 at 23:37:53:

anime lingerie french lingerie models large size women lingerie lingerie models anna kournikova lingerie lingerie see through pics lingerie sheer open mom lingerie wicked weasel lingerie anna kournikova lingerie

need help in Charolette NC - Posted by John

Posted by John on July 02, 2004 at 14:59:15:

I need some advice. A preforclosure home came to me today, that is out of my area. The numbers say it is a deal. However,I am 9+ hrs away and don’t know the area.
The home is a 4/2 NE of downtown Charlotte off hwy 29. Is this a war zone? What is the market like there? I need to get info before making trip down. Any advice is appreciated

Re: need help in Charolette NC - Posted by Bryan (NC)

Posted by Bryan (NC) on July 03, 2004 at 09:35:29:

What’s the zip code or neighborhood? 29 isn’t exactly a short road and it does go through some rougher areas. I live on the other side of town though, so I’m not all that familiar with it. Are you sure you want to get involved with something a full day’s drive from home?

Re: need help in Charolette NC - Posted by Jerry Martin NC

Posted by Jerry Martin NC on July 02, 2004 at 22:35:58:

Email me and I will try to pinpoint this location for you. I am 90 miles from Charlotte.

helpful web site - Posted by Bryan (NC)

Posted by Bryan (NC) on July 03, 2004 at 23:50:24:

http://meckcama.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/relookup/

You can use that url to look up everything you need to know about the property. You can see a picture of the prop (no promise on how recent it is) and the market analysis link will show you comperable sales with pics and other info.