Need Help creating/selling a note!! - Posted by John_OK

Posted by Steve H. on March 14, 1999 at 07:13:05:

Do you have good credit? If so why don’t you just get a loan @ 80% LTV. The interest rate would be a lot less. I need more info. Esp. why are you wanting to do a note like this? A purchaser of the note will want to purchase it at a discount from you.

Steve H.

Need Help creating/selling a note!! - Posted by John_OK

Posted by John_OK on March 13, 1999 at 20:17:50:

I have a 4-plex FMV 130K I want to create a note to take cash out of it. It rents for 1255.00/mnt before expenses.

1. I need ideas on creating a note for 105K
  2. What other info do I need to provide
  3. who can I sell the note to
  4. is 18% a good interest rate

Please help
John Investor

Re: Need Help creating/selling a note!! - Posted by AJ - Oklahoma

Posted by AJ - Oklahoma on March 14, 1999 at 12:56:26:

I am in the Oklahoma City area. I broker notes and may be able to help you but need more information. E-mail me directly on how to get in touch with you.

Re: Need Help creating/selling a note!! - Posted by Charles - DFW

Posted by Charles - DFW on March 13, 1999 at 22:25:56:

This question is best asked on the other board (cash flow).

I think 18% is a good interest rate, but $105,000 @18% for 30 years monthly payment is $1,582, and your gross rent is $1,255 = -$327 cashflow.
Even at 9% your monthly payment would be @$845 p&i. Add taxes, insurance and expenses, and you are above your $1255 income.

What I think this points out is either the FMV is lower than even $105,000 or the rents are below market.

How did you determine the FMV?

Sorry for the bad news, I could be wrong but from my experience and what I learned on this site, I don’t think I am. Is all the information posted correct?

Good Luck,
Charles

Need Oklahoma/Any Investors!!! - Posted by John_OK

Posted by John_OK on March 13, 1999 at 20:30:36:

I’m also looking for cash investors in Oklahoma or anyone interested in 18% on your money or purchasing property. E-mail me with the info you require before putting up money or the specifics of properties you’re looking for.

John Investor