Need Blank Lease, Microsoft Word or PDF File - Posted by md_chicago

Posted by md_chicago on March 06, 2006 at 19:30:08:

Thanks Bernie. I found one. Here’s one for the archives:

RESIDENTIAL LEASE

LEASE AGREEMENT, entered into between __________________________ (Landlord) and __________________________ (Tenant).

For good consideration it is agreed between the parties as follows:

1. Location: Landlord hereby leases and lets to Tenant the premises described as follows: ______________________________________________________________________________________

2. Term: This lease shall be for a term of _____ year(s), commencing on__________________________, 20_____.

3. Rent: Tenant shall pay Landlord the annual rent of $______________ during said term, in monthly payments of $, each payable monthly on the first day of each month in advance at such place as we may from time to time specify by written notice to you. Tenant shall pay a security deposit of $ to be returned upon termination of this Lease and the payment of all rents due and performance of all other obligations.

4. Utilities and Services: Tenant shall at its own expense provide the following utilities or services: Tenant must pay promptly as they become due all charges for furnishing __________________________________________ [specify, e.g., water, electricity, garbage service, and other public utilities] to the premises during the lease term.

Landlord shall at its expense provide the following utilities or services: __________________________________________ [specify]

Landlord does not warrant the quality or adequacy of the utilities or services specified above, nor does Landlord warrant that any of the utilities or services specified above will be free from interruption caused by repairs, improvements, or alterations of the building or the premises or any of the equipment and facilities of the building, any labor controversy, or any other causes of any kind beyond Landlord’s reasonable control. Any such interruption–and any other inability on Landlord’s part to fulfill Landlord’s lease obligations resulting from any such cause–will not be considered an eviction or disturbance of Tenant’s use and possession of the premises, or render Landlord liable to Tenant for damages, or relieve Tenant from performing Tenant’s lease obligations.

1. Tenant further agrees that:

a) Condition of Premises: Upon the expiration of the Lease it shall return possession of the leased premises in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear, fire casualty excepted. Tenant shall commit no waste to the leased premises.

b) Assignment or Subletting: Tenant shall not assign or sublet said premises or allow any other person to occupy the leased premises without Landlord’s prior written consent.

c) Alterations: Tenant shall not make any material or structural alterations to the leased premises without Landlord’s prior written consent.

d) Compliance with Law: Tenant shall comply with all building, zoning and health codes and other applicable laws for the use of said premises.

e) Tenant?s Conduct: Tenant shall not conduct on premises any activity deemed extra hazardous, or a nuisance, or requiring an increase in fire insurance premiums.

f) Pets: Tenant shall not allow pets on the premises.

g) Right of Termination and Re-Entry: In the event of any breach of the payment of rent or any other allowed charge, or other breach of this Lease, Landlord shall have full rights to terminate this Lease in accordance with state law and re-enter and re-claim possession of the leased premises, in addition to such other remedies available to Landlord arising from said breach.

1. Subordination: This Lease shall be subordinate to all present or future mortgages against the property.

2. Time of Essence: Time is of the essence in this agreement.

3. Indemnity: Tenant will indemnify and hold Landlord and Landlord?s property–including the leased premises–free and harmless from any liability for injury to or death of any person, including Tenant, or for damage to property arising from Tenant?s using and occupying the premises or from the act or omission of any person or persons, including Tenant, in or about the premises with Tenant?s express or implied consent.

4. Binding of Heirs and Assigns: Subject to the provisions of this lease against assignment of Tenant?s interest under this lease, all lease provisions extend to and bind, or inure to the benefit of, the parties to this lease and to every heir, executor, representative, successor, and assign of both parties.

5. Rights and Remedies Cumulative: The rights and remedies under this lease are cumulative, and either party’s using any one right or remedy will not preclude or waive that party’s right to use any other. These rights and remedies are in addition to any other rights the parties may have by law, statute, ordinance, or otherwise.

6. Choice of Law: This agreement is to be construed under _________________ [name of state] law. All obligations of the parties created under this lease are performable in _______________ County, _________________ [name of state].

7. Legal Construction: If any one or more of the lease provisions are for any reason held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this lease, which will construed as if it had never included the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision.

8. Prior Agreements Superseded: This agreement constitutes the only agreement of the parties and supersedes any prior understandings or written or oral agreements between the parties respecting the subject matter.

9. Amendment: No amendment, modification, or alteration of this lease is binding unless in writing, dated subsequent to the date of this lease, and duly executed by the parties.

10. Additional Lease Terms:

Signed this __________ day of _______________, 20.

IN WITNESS OF THIS AGREEMENT, the Landlord and Tenant execute this agreement as of the day and year first above written.

LANDLORD

_____________________ [typed name of Landlord]

By _________________ [signature]

_____________________ [address ]

TENANT

_____________________ [typed name of Tenant]

By _________________ [signature]

_____________________ [address]

Need Blank Lease, Microsoft Word or PDF File - Posted by md_chicago

Posted by md_chicago on March 06, 2006 at 11:30:04:

Hey Fellow Creonliners,

Would any of you happen to have a blank apartment lease that you can send me? I would greatly appreciate it. Please send it to my e-mail: readywip@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Melanie

Re: Need Blank Lease, Microsoft Word or PDF File - Posted by John

Posted by John on March 06, 2006 at 15:13:36:

Most office supply stores sel blank residential lease forms. Thy Office Depot, or staples, ect.

Re: Need Blank Lease, Microsoft Word or PDF File - Posted by Rich[FL]

Posted by Rich[FL] on March 06, 2006 at 12:26:35:

Don’t mean to sound flippant, but most of us here paid dearly (through purchase of courses, purchase of lawyer time, or through the school of hard knocks) for our contracts. Why is it you think we’d just give away these things to anyone who comes along?

Rich

Re: Need Blank Lease, Microsoft Word or PDF File - Posted by md_chicago

Posted by md_chicago on March 06, 2006 at 15:51:52:

I apologize if I offended you. I have bought several courses as well. However, none of the ones that I have contain an apartment lease. I have responded to posts and e-mailed documents from my courses with no hassles. The reason I do it is because I know my kindness will be returned.

I haven’t been on the board for a while, because I have been out trying to do deals. I have been on this board off and on for almost three years. I only post when I really need something, like I really need this contract. So if anyone is kind enough to want to give me one, that would be great.

Thanks,

Melanie

Re: Need Blank Lease, Microsoft Word or PDF File - Posted by Berno

Posted by Berno on March 06, 2006 at 15:59:48:

Join the club Melanie. I got ripped and told I was a one-post-poster earlier this year…and I was just sticking up for someone else!

If it is protected material, I agree, it shouldn’t be passed around. If someone has a form that isn’t protected, it would be nice if someone could send you a copy. I don’t have one or I would. Just a thought: If people posting here pass along info that they learned from coursework, is that not a violation too?

It seems as though the last few months several people on this website have been quick to get personal, which is not quite professional. Maybe before the first stone is thrown, people should know who exactly they are throwing at. Peace!

Embark on a journey to unveil the art of safeguarding PDFs through password protection. Our comprehensive guide sheds light on the significance of securing sensitive content with passwords. Convert with Ease: Try out our efficient PDF to text converter, simplifying the process of transforming PDF documents into editable text format. Through easy-to-follow steps, discover how to implement password protection, ensuring your documents remain shielded from unauthorized access. Delve into encryption techniques that empower you to control viewing and editing permissions, enhancing the security of your PDF files. Whether for personal archives or professional presentations, mastering the intricacies of password-protected documents empowers you to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Embrace the realm of PDF security today to bolster your digital defenses and uphold the integrity of your invaluable data.