Need a reputable Lender in AZ for several MH's

Greetings,

I purchased one already, then the investor said she has 3 more. two are turn key ready, the other two need work. I’m looking for a blanket loan to pick them all up.

120 N Val Vista Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85213
$11,500
$720 Lot Rent, Includes Everything
2/2
12X44 Double Wide
WD Hookups
2 CP

9421 E Main St.
Mesa 85207
$13,500
$520 Lot Rent, Includes Everything
1/1
WD Hookups
2 CP

9302 E Broadway
Mesa AZ
$31,500 OBO (My offer is $29,000)
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
Double Wide 1,200 Sqft.
Built in 1985
$670 includes Water, Sewer & Trash
This property is TURNKEY ready and nicely updated!

If anyone know a lender who does mobile homes or your looking to make some interest yourself, please contact me.

Thanks,

Chad Bilstein
Buyvon Investments LLC

Hi Chad Bilstein,

Did you ever get your deal done?.Curious why you did not get any response here for that long.Anyway if you have another deal kindly let me know i will be able to help.We have several direct Lenders that we are closely working with.We cover every aspect of Real estate Financing.

Thank you for asking, that deal fell through. I could not get funded in time. I face the same problem now. I have a lot i mortgaged in Mesa, Arizona. I plan to ground up build a custom home. In order to get a construction loan I need gap funding of $50,000.

I am willing to pay 18% interest preferably as a lump sum for a 12 month gap loan. The total loan needed to do the build is $140,000. I would pay 12% for a 12 month loan with a balloon payment.

Would either loan interest you?

Thanks,

Chad Bilstein
719-210-5182

Hi Chad,

Sorry i did not see your response here early.We offer Gab Funding so i can get you the $50K you need with absolutely no upfront fees of any kind,No points,No: credit check, monthly payments or appraisals.Provide me your email and i will send you complete details of our Gab Funding program or email me directly at c.e.o.megainternationalfinacial@gmail.com