Need a personal loan for down payment - Posted by Shane (N.C.)

Posted by Wayne-NC on January 11, 2004 at 10:22:41:

I have questions. First, where are you? Second, how did you accumulate those assets and liabilities? How would you describe each (A or L)? Why? (What is the purpose of a “new” Tahoe)? Third, What is your net worth? Forth, Why are you buying this mh and for how much? How long have you been self employed and in what? Well, don’t think that I am getting personal but I am just trying to find the cash needed for your idea. I want you to look internaly first. Being a good investor ( if that’s what you want) means being good at solving problems. You may have assets to use. You may have credit to use etc. I can go on with questions but you will learn alot about yourself with just these answers. To be continued.

Need a personal loan for down payment - Posted by Shane (N.C.)

Posted by Shane (N.C.) on January 10, 2004 at 16:48:04:

I’m looking for a $10,000 - $20,000 personal loan for down pmt. and a mh purchase. I’m only 24 and I have a house, new tahoe,& 2 mh’s in my name, I’m also self-employed. Needless to say the banks are way too stingy with their money to mess with me. I have good credit, just alot in my name. Can anyone help me?

Thank you, Shane

Re: Need a personal loan for down payment - Posted by fdax

Posted by fdax on January 16, 2004 at 02:52:34:

sell the tahoe