Need a good Tax perpare - Posted by Alex

Posted by Sailor on September 07, 2009 at 17:30:46:

The problem is that you’ve got to depend on yourself to educate your CPA, 'cause NO one knows your situation like you do. I’ve never been able to just hand over data & expect anyone else to handle it completely. I’ve been w/the same guy over 25 years & last year almost paid a bundle too much in taxes. I’d love to give responsibility to someone else, but it is way too expensive.

Tip: Remember that you don’t need anyone local, so go for the best person you can find, no matter the geography.

Tye

Need a good Tax perpare - Posted by Alex

Posted by Alex on September 07, 2009 at 16:23:37:

I need a good tax preparer. I’m in a situation that I have multi Real Estate transactions I’ve done and my local accountant fired me because it got to overwhelming for her to work with. I’ve done sub2, lease options, notes, non-exclusive options, Mobile homes, rehab, landlording, etc.

If anyone knows of someone that has knowledge please have them contact me at amisico@voyager.net

Thank you
Alex

Re: Need a good Tax perpare - Posted by christy

Posted by christy on September 09, 2009 at 09:45:05:

I would recommend Diane Kennedy in Phoenix, AZ and or Kevin Bassett in Raleigh, NC. Both are extremely well versed in RE investing and very good. They will save you money!