Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on March 22, 2001 at 17:24:47:

STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!!THEY WILL PROMISE YOU ANYTING UNTILL THEY GET YOUR MONEY, THEN IT IS OVER. THEY THEN GO ON TO THE NEXT SUCCER .

Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by mike

Posted by mike on March 17, 2001 at 09:46:58:

I have been to several seminars .Found several distrest , forclosed homes . But every one I ended up with funding prodlems at the very end of the deal. I found out about Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters . Has any one out there closed a deal with them ??? I have checked them out through the internet and have only found one bad report on them. Again any body ? closed a deal ??
ALSO looking for some one in Portland / Salem Or. area to exchange info.
thanks mike

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on July 25, 2001 at 13:03:03:

My name is Phil Pav and I am the Manager at Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters® Corp. If you have not yet been to our website: http://www.RenovateAmerica.com I would encourage you to do so and take the guided tour. The website contains dozens of testimonials, references, verifiable properties with actual copies of the deeds that the company has completed with our Associates in the field.

The Resources section of the site will also provide you with information about our nationwide network of Realtors, Contractors and independent Investors.

After you have visited the website, please contact me personally and I will gladly answer any remaining questions about Nation-Wide or the Renovate America® Program.

I look forward of hearing from you.

Thank You,

Phil Pav
Phil_Pav@RenovateAmerica.com
(941) 985-2700

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Matt G (Salem, OR)

Posted by Matt G (Salem, OR) on March 18, 2001 at 21:51:07:

Hey Mike
Though I am just a beginner, I live in Salem, OR and would love to be able to exchange ideas and stuff with you, just email me
matthewg78@yahoo.com

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Rose

Posted by Rose on March 18, 2001 at 24:03:13:

Who are Nation-wide Real Estate discounters anyway? Is there a website I can go and find out more info about them. I appreciate it.

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Jullio

Posted by Jullio on March 17, 2001 at 11:19:21:

Mike. Evidently you didn’t check them out on here. Put the name in the search engine at the top of this site and reed all the postings.

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Phil Pav

Posted by Phil Pav on July 25, 2001 at 13:08:08:

My name is Phil Pav and I am the Manager at Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters® Corp. If you have not yet been to our website: http://www.RenovateAmerica.com I would encourage you to do so and take the guided tour. The website contains dozens of testimonials, references, verifiable properties with actual copies of the deeds that the company has completed with our Associates in the field.

The Resources section of the site will also provide you with information about our nationwide network of Realtors, Contractors and independent Investors.

After you have visited the website, please contact me personally and I will gladly answer any remaining questions about Nation-Wide or the Renovate America® Program.

I look forward of hearing from you.

Thank You,

Phil Pav
Phil_Pav@RenovateAmerica.com
(941) 985-2700

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 18, 2001 at 19:43:26:

THEY SUCK DONT USE THEM THEY WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR MONEY

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 18, 2001 at 19:42:04:

They got me to. To not use them unless you like wasting your money and Time. They are CONARTESTS they will rip you off. It sounded good at the time and i was ready to make some good money. I should have known it was to easy.DO NOT USE THEM THEY ARE SCUM AND CONARTESTS, DO NOT WAST YOUR TIMEOR MONEY ON THEM. I hope you lisen to me.

Re: Nation-Wide Real Estate Discounters - Posted by Robert

Posted by Robert on March 18, 2001 at 21:33:31:

What can you tell me about their operation such as the people who run it, Ralph Santillo, Keith Campbell, etc.

Thanks.

Robert