Nashville TN area - Posted by Nick

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on October 20, 2000 at 13:54:37:

Dang, those prices are LOW. Maybe I’ve been too generous in negotiations! Time to go whoop-a$$ on the bankers!

John Hyre

Nashville TN area - Posted by Nick

Posted by Nick on October 19, 2000 at 20:25:25:

I was just wondering if there is anyone investing in mobile homes in the Nashville area? If so I would like to get together and talk about MH investing.

Re: Nashville TN area - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on October 20, 2000 at 11:39:49:

Hi Nick,

One of my star pupils (who will be at the workshop) is in your area. I won’t mention his name, since I don’t have his consent to do so, but he’s done a ton of MH deals, plus bought 2 parks, all within the last 4 years. His monthly income from MH notes is now $18,000 per MONTH.

I talked with him this week, and he told me he had just bought 4 MH’s , none over 5 years old, for a total price of $8,000. They do have to be moved and minor repairs made, but you can bet that $18,000 monthly income will be going up considerably. These were repo homes from a major MH lender. And this one lender has over 2,000 repoes on hand now.

I think this is a good time to expand on the benefits of attending work-shops and conventions. I’ve often said that I got some of my best education at the coffee breaks, in the hall-ways, or in the lounge over a cold beer, just listening to what the successful people are doing. This is a prime example of what I mean. For all of you attending the work-shop, you will have the chance to join us after class, buy this man a beer, and listen to what he’s done over the past 4 years. This is the sort of thing that could be worth a fortune to you, yet you don’t get it in books & courses, only at the work-shops. (Don’t you feel a little sad for the folks who won’t be there?) And I’m only talking about one person, wonder how many more will be there to learn from?

On another note. From what I keep hearing, and the feed-back I’m getting, I think the MH lenders are just beginning to reap what they sowed?a large inventory of repoed homes. I think it’s now being proven just how irresponsible the lenders have been in approving loans for people who never should have been approved. So look for some bargains in repoes.

See you folks next week,

Lonnie

Re: Nashville TN area - Posted by Karl (OH)

Posted by Karl (OH) on October 19, 2000 at 22:02:34:

There’s a guy named Lee who has done a couple of these in your area. He doesn’t post here, but I’ll bet he’ll be at the mobile home workshop in Atlanta next weekend. He gave me 10 minutes of his time last February, and got me fired up. Spend an hour talking to him, he’ll change your life.

Karl Kleiner