MyFico - Posted by Marsha

Posted by carrejo on March 12, 2004 at 23:50:49:

Yes you can get a loan with those scores and 100%. go to getdownpayment dot com or… or something similiar and get a FHA loan …they don’t go on the score per say but your credit. talk to a good loan officer in your area… btw which are are you in?
Jorge

MyFico - Posted by Marsha

Posted by Marsha on March 09, 2004 at 09:45:24:

Good morning board. I feel as if I am doomed. I just pulled my credit report and scores from myfico.com and news is not good. I’ve been working on clearing up my negative credit however it seems as if it does not matter. The only thing that matters is time. I want to purchase a home but based on my scores it looks as if that will never happen. I have no money down so I was looking for 100% financing. My scores are as follow Equifax 504, TransUnion 526, and Experian 509. I am in Maryland. Can anyone offer some consolation are there any other options. I know about lease purchase however is there anyway I can get into a property with these scores within the next 6 months?

Re: MyFico - Posted by raisi smith

Posted by raisi smith on March 15, 2004 at 21:43:51:

Here’s a secret,…Ask some of your best friends to add you to their credit cards, make sure they have been open for atleast 3 years and have a balance not exceeding 60% of the high credit limit. Have them call their credit card companies and tell them that they want to add you. Give your friend your name,address and social security number. Remember to tell your friend that this is only to improve your score, not to use their credit card. It will take about 45 days to hit your credit, but it will raise your score to about 580 to 600,…I gurantee it!