My First Deal - Need Advice - Posted by Brian (CA)

Re: Not exactly, Charlie… - Posted by michael e. v. knight

Posted by michael e. v. knight on May 31, 2001 at 24:53:06:

hi Charlie,
thank you for all the great info you have been posting. i have never done a subject to deal but enjoy having another ‘tool’ in the investment tool box.
michael e. v. knight

Re: Not exactly, Charlie… - Posted by SandyFL

Posted by SandyFL on May 30, 2001 at 10:42:49:

Charlie, you don’t have to defend yourself. And yes most of us recognize that there are caring and helpful experienced investors out there with a desire to help and nothing to hide. Thank GOD!

Sandy

No acknowedgement necessary… - Posted by Traveler

Posted by Traveler on May 29, 2001 at 22:55:17:

but thanks for the nice words. I don’t mean to be rude or offensive by not using my given name. Just a little paranoid I guess. Like you I use the land trust for asset privacy reasons. I’m just not as open about using my own name and where I invest in an open forum. I don’t need to undue a lot of additional protections by posting about real estate investing on an internet message board possibly leaving clues. Never know when an attorney or someone else who isn’t a Friend of Traveler might wise up and figure it out. If you have stuff taken from you once you try to be smart enough so it doesn’t happen again even if that does mean missing out personally on a few kudos. I really don’t post that much anyway. Not that big of an issue I don’t think.

Re: Not exactly, Charlie… - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on May 30, 2001 at 13:13:10:

I have met Charlie and her husband at the Legrand’s convention in Las Vegas. She has an interesting story.

She would still be more uppy up if it wasn’t her health problems, that prompt her to write this book.

It is amazing that without people like Legrand, Bronchick, and etc… There would not be a Charlie!
It is sad that others who have not done it. Don’t understand what they have here on the CREonline.
The so-called gurus don’t have to patronize this site, and give out informations and advice for FREE!

They are very, very lucky that these people are here.
I for one, is very thankful

Rob
San Francisco

P.S. Charlie, I thought you have 80 houses, not 60 houses. LOL!!!