My First Auction Coming Up - Posted by Gerald(NC)

Posted by Trena on October 15, 2005 at 11:12:42:

We might be able to help. Email me at flyingacer2003@yahoo.com

My First Auction Coming Up - Posted by Gerald(NC)

Posted by Gerald(NC) on October 14, 2005 at 07:25:24:

There’s an auction on a 1994 DW Mobile Home on 1.7 acres coming up on Tuesday evening. Works out great cuz I’ll be available at the time of auction for once!

I’d love to see this thing go really cheap. I fell there’s good opportunity if the sale amount is low enough.

It’s a 4br, 2ba, open floor plan in pretty good condition. Quite nice from the outside and on the inside just needs the usual paint, and maybe a whole here and there to be patched. Biggest issue I see is the HVAC has been disconnected from the home. Don’t know why, as it is still sitting there behind the home, just off it’s platform.

Of course they need $5k, or 10% at the auction end. Now I don’t “definitely” plan on buying as I don’t have the money myself, but I am planning on trying to get a fellow investor family member to go along and maybe we can work out something if it’s cheap enough.

Man! There’s also a multi family home in the next town over up for auction at the same time. I’d love to have a chance to see it and what it goes for as well. It’s a 5br, 4ba historical home in a historical area if I’m not mistaking. 2375 sq. ft. (just saw it’s going to be sold at the same location as the mobile home!)

Any suggestions? I’m not ready to buy unless they went REALLY cheap, and they probably won’t, but I know atleast one of these properties could be moved FAST. I already have a buyer looking for the area the MH is in, and he’s already pre-approved for a FHA loan of $85k, so I should be able to get him financed w/o FHA as well.

Anywho, just thought I’d share and see what you peeps had to say about it.

Thanks,

Gerald

Open houses are this Sunday!