Motivated sellers calling you, creates the best chance to take "subject to." - Posted by Chris

Posted by dewCO on August 28, 2000 at 18:34:25:

Also read Joe Kaiser’s "Get ont hesame page with the Seller’ at his web site: www.nothingdown.com
in his brain droppings section.

Motivated sellers calling you, creates the best chance to take “subject to.” - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on August 28, 2000 at 11:07:31:

I have noticed when calling on ads, you are less likely to find candidates for “subject to” offers. I am coming to the conclusion that if a REI is looking to aquire properties “subject to” they are going to have to crank up their marketing machine. Looking for opinions relative to this question? Is that true or not. I mean, how often, when you’re cold calling on ads, can you persuade/convince sellers to do a “subject to” transaction? What is the best source/method for succefully doing “subject to” deals?

That’s the only way to go … - Posted by Rick Wheat

Posted by Rick Wheat on August 29, 2000 at 04:18:40:

having them contact YOU! You have to be able to point out their problem, and show them you can “FIX IT”. If you market yourself like that, they’ll be much more receptive to yout “subject to” offers.

Problem is, most people don’t want to take the time, (or spend the money), to learn how to creatively solve these people’s problems. They know of only one or two methods to buy a property, and if it doesn’t fit that mold, they’re clueless. That’s okay, because I get a lot of my deals from sellers that have already talked to most of my (supposed) competition, and they still haven’t heard something they could live with. They couldn’t afford to spend the $499 for the course, or wouldn’t pay the $2,997 for a Bootcamp, and they lost a $10,000 deal!

The price of Ignorance is much more than the price of an Education!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Rick Wheat