Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by Carl N.

Posted by Carl on May 17, 2005 at 08:35:56:

Great feedback. Thank you!

Carl

Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by Carl N.

Posted by Carl N. on May 16, 2005 at 09:51:24:

I have been calling on preforeclosure lists, posting signs, calling FSBO’s, and putting a couple deals together per month, but I don’t feel like I am maximizing my time and potential. Plus I’m competing with every other investor on the planet who is doing the same thing :slight_smile:

I know a lot of motivated sellers go online to find someone to buy their house and I have talked to a few of the companies that generate these leads, but they charge anywhere from $1500 per month up to $10,000 per month for leads.

I tried to build my own website, and generated a total of 1 lead in 4 months and it wasn’t even a good deal.

Does anyone know of a company/individual/website who is selling motivated seller leads that are generated on the internet for less than $1,000 per month?

Carl

Re: Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by Lucas

Posted by Lucas on May 27, 2005 at 10:18:42:

My site’s got Motivated seller leads on a per-lead basis. Just pay when you by a lead.
http://www.propertyleadsnow.com
Try It. It works.

what a bunch of HYPE!!! - Posted by J

Posted by J on May 19, 2005 at 04:04:58:

You think we’re stupid ? Don’t believe the hype

Re: Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on May 17, 2005 at 07:37:44:

Just do what the lead companies do. Create your own. A website helps but you have to know how to do it. You have to use Wordtracker to know what people are searching for and name your site after your target market like www.selling-my-house-in-nj.com. If this was a common search and not much competition you would be able to get all of these leads. Direct mail to pre-foreclosures can also be very effective if done right. You could send 1 letter to all new listings as they come on, or you could focus your energy and send to a smaller group of people 5-10 times (depending on how long it takes to foreclose in your state). By the time they get the 7th letter or postcard the response rate has gone way up. For example, sending out 1 postcard to 500 listings may yield 1 or 2 calls. By the time they get the 7th you may have recieved 25-30 calls. 500 postcards at $0.30 (includes printing from USPS.com) is just $150 to get 25-30 really good leads. After all, they called you.

Leads can work but I like the alternative methods.

Re: Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by RC

Posted by RC on May 16, 2005 at 22:28:28:

I’ve purchased leads from a few of these sources, including the $2000/month guys.

It is definitely much easier when you are calling people who are actually looking to sell their house and willing to walk away from equity. Plus, you’re not competing with 100 other investors who are all trying to get the same deal by convincing unmotivated people to sell their house.

Anyway, I strongly recommend http://sellfastsolutions.com. I’ve been buying leads from them for the past 2 1/2 months and am working on my 11th deal already. They only charge $299 per state and the leads are HOT.

Feel free to email me if you have questions about how I work them.

RC

Re: Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on May 16, 2005 at 19:13:03:

Try This : http://www.quickoffers.com/home.real-estate-web-site.htm

Re: Motivated Seller Leads? - Posted by Carl

Posted by Carl on May 17, 2005 at 08:35:03:

Thanks for the post Jason. I’ve been doing the mailings and signs and preforeclosure lists and have even built a website that generated me a whopping 1 lead in 4 months.

Yes, it works. I’ve gotten several deals like that. The challenge is that every other investor is doing the same thing which allows the seller to wait for the highest offer which is always given by some newby investor who just wants to get his first deal leaving no equity in the property and making it not even worth doing.

Obviously this is not the case every time, but I’ve heard good feedback from the guys who are working internet generated leads and I think it could be a really effective approach.

Thanks again,

Carl