Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by Joanne

Posted by L.Hopper on February 08, 2004 at 07:46:03:

See my comments above! Don’t waste the effort!
LH

Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by Joanne

Posted by Joanne on September 23, 2003 at 16:33:53:

I am seeking any concrete proof that the mortgage elimination process is working with bonds and or the reverse foreclosure method.

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by L. Alsobrook

Posted by L. Alsobrook on December 04, 2003 at 09:00:21:

Another website, www.mortgagereturn.com, seems awfully fishy… $1995.00 up front non-returnable processing fee and after 120 days, the mortgage is “eliminated” and then you pay them 15% of the amount of mortgage they eliminated for you… How could this possibly be legitimate???

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by bs

Posted by bs on September 24, 2003 at 19:58:48:

That the problem…these are SCAMS!

Think about it if banks were forced to give you back the promissory note and lose money (if i lost you already you are in trouble) then DO YOU THINK THEY’D CONTINUE TO LOAN MONEY??? This is where you say NO. Ok then nobody would be buying homes becuase that cannot borrow the money to buy…and all of us who already own them would have the free and clear becuase these programs (I MEAN SCAMS) say so!!! making any sense…i’ve wasted my time enough…

still don’t believe me…do the program and report back…waste you money, maybe get foreclosed on…so us investors can buy it and rent it to ya.

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by james daniels

Posted by james daniels on January 03, 2004 at 23:31:54:

its interesting to read and listen to “AmeriKans”
…They get raped and defrauded DAILY by their financial institutions (not to mention their gov’t,etc) and seem to be asleep and what great apathy;then when a source sheds some light on their WILLFUL ignorance they all of a sudden become “bright” and skeptical of what they hear…hmmmmmm
Just stay in your chains sheople. Obey your masters.

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by smarter than you

Posted by smarter than you on December 10, 2003 at 20:45:24:

Only shmucks like you bs get forclosed on because you believe Wizard of Oz.

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by doug

Posted by doug on November 04, 2003 at 04:29:57:

Since there are more people WHO dont believe this I think the mortgage industry would d business as usual. Think about it…I can pull the wool over 90 out of 100 people, I will continue to do business as usual.

D

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by adam

Posted by adam on December 16, 2003 at 20:11:02:

first of all the banks wouldnt lose money, they make money, you being a the smart person you say you are, you would know the banks never lend real money, your promissary note is cash in hand almost 9 times over before they even make the money off of interest. IT CAN BE ELIMINATED! I tried it and it worked

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by Gwendolyn Fairley-Smith

Posted by Gwendolyn Fairley-Smith on November 28, 2003 at 03:49:43:

Recently, heard this information, I asked for testimonials, proof in county clerks that these mortgages were eliminated and new deeds filed reflecting no mortgages. Have not been able to receive any concrete answers or evidence of satisfied customers. I have been told I can listen in and ask questions on conference calls. I was referred to website, eliminatemortgages.com, and eliminatemortgagedebt.com

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by L. Hopper

Posted by L. Hopper on February 08, 2004 at 07:44:27:

That’s a pile of horse manure. Money does too change hands. Try and tell me it doesn’t the next time you sell a house. I have bought, fixed up, and sold houses, and always walk away with a hefty wad of cash … from the bank. The only value of that “promissory note” is the continued performance of the debtor, i.e. the payments being made. Payments stop being made, and that promissory note becomes a liability, and two people’s cash is down the drain. The last person to buy the mortgage, and the poor sap you have sucked dry!
LH

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by Concerned

Posted by Concerned on February 06, 2004 at 07:40:49:

Adam, what was the name of the lender that agreed to release your mortgage? We do not have to know your last name ( assuming your first name is correct ) nor do we need any information on your loan or release ( although a copy of the release posted on this site would be a wonderful evidence of your claim ). All we need is a name and address of the lender so we can contact them and verify they agree the process you reference is acceptable to them.

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by Richard

Posted by Richard on December 17, 2003 at 12:42:50:

You say you tried it and it worked, well tell me how long did it take after you paid your application fee
and received you deed of trust or a letter from your
mortgage co. informing you that yor mortgage was paid in full? And what is the name of the Company that provides this service?

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by Adam

Posted by Adam on February 09, 2004 at 19:54:19:

You always walk away from the sell of the house with a wad of cash from the bank! They just created the money from the promissary note from the buyer of your house and paid you off! They never lent you money, all they do is pay you off by creating the money and then collecting interest from your buyer. I bet your from a farm in a little town in the south, right?

Re: Mortgage Elimination Programs - Posted by pkingman

Posted by pkingman on February 02, 2004 at 14:11:07:

i would like to know the same things