MORTGAGE CALCULATOR - Posted by tnoles

Posted by Dave T on September 02, 2001 at 24:49:36:

Just use the financial functions in your Excel spreadsheet to create an amortization table. Whenever you want to make a “partial balloon” payment, add the extra amount to the principle portion of the scheduled payment.

If you are not sure how to create an amortization table, send me an email. I will send you an amortization table in Excel 97 format.

MORTGAGE CALCULATOR - Posted by tnoles

Posted by tnoles on September 01, 2001 at 23:55:43:

Does any one know of a mortgage calcualtor program that allows multi ballon payments at different intervals during the term of a note. Most calculations assume that the ballon is made at the end. Suppose you want to make ballons at differen times. Say six months or every 12 months on a 60 month note.

Re: MORTGAGE CALCULATOR - Posted by Todd (MO)

Posted by Todd (MO) on September 04, 2001 at 14:17:16:

Check with the people at Calculated Industries. The make a powerful hand-held that I have used for years. Newer models may handle this, I know it does tons of stuff (remaining balances, balloons, partials, discounted notes, etc.). Simple to use too.

http://www.calculated.com

Send them an email and ask about features.

Todd

Re: MORTGAGE CALCULATOR - Posted by WilliamGA

Posted by WilliamGA on September 02, 2001 at 09:34:36:

Realdata is a program that I believe will do what you want. It has a feature that will allow you to make additional principal payments at different places during the amoritization of the loan.

You can get it free at www.realdata.com