Money To Lend - Posted by Renee Terrell

Posted by John Corey on October 28, 2005 at 18:59:53:

Tony,

Broadly speaking you can do what you are asking. It is never that simple when you start filling in the details.

Depending on the next property you might be able to get some funds secured by that (even when it needs work).

It will depend on the rate and term you want, the LTV, etc.

Care to explain further or send me an email if you do not want to discuss things publicly.

John Corey
Chelsea Private Equity, LLC

Money To Lend - Posted by Renee Terrell

Posted by Renee Terrell on October 28, 2005 at 06:40:50:

I have access to over 150 lenders I specialize in residential and commercial loans however I also do construction loans. We have great loan products for your ?A? paper clients as well as clients with credit scores as low as 500. Due to the volume of business that we do, we can match any rate or term given by any other lender.

Ask me about my 100% financing on investor loans, 95% LTV cash out or purchase on investor loans, and option arm on investor loans!

We also offer free Home Buyer Seminars, let me know if you are interested!

Renee Terrell

404-379-4680 Direct

rtbishi15@yahoo.com

Re: Money To Lend - Posted by Tony Sagely

Posted by Tony Sagely on October 28, 2005 at 16:59:16:

I have an investment property that is worth about 52,000 that I own . I want to buy a property that is in bad shape and needs work then resale it.Can I get a loan using that as collateral or try to get the equity out.

Re: Money To Lend - Posted by Patrick S. Lawson

Posted by Patrick S. Lawson on October 28, 2005 at 07:50:30:

Come on Renee, we are not allowed to advertize.
This site would really start to suck (for lack of a better word). If every broker (myself included) started treads advertizing our services.