Mid-Ohio Sec. literature (from convention) - Posted by SusanL.--FL

Posted by H Bromma on April 16, 2001 at 11:48:47:

If you are having these problems, try Entrust Administration. The set up fee is waived for all participants of the CRE convention, and you can set up and wire today if you want call Amy, Debra or Jane at 800 392 9653 to ensure that you made your contribution today. We have no wire blackouts.

Hugh

Mid-Ohio Sec. literature (from convention) - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on April 16, 2001 at 11:41:50:

Mid-Ohio Securities waved their $50.00 application fee for the self-directed ROTH IRAs if we got the paperwork to them by 4/16 (today).

My 4 apps. were next-day aired at the end of last week.

My bank tried to wire my money to them ($100/application to open the account) but account numbers have not yet been assigned?

Anyone else have this problem?

Our ‘rep’ (Rich D.) is still out of the office.

It feels like a Catch-22 situation

Thanx. Susan

MID OHIO SECURITIES - Posted by Rich Desich

Posted by Rich Desich on April 17, 2001 at 15:59:50:

Susan

I apologize for the confusion but as I am sure that you can imagine the 15th/16th is a very busy time for IRA custodians. Just to let you know all four accounts were opened on the 16th for year 2000.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our new accounts department or if you prefer you may contact me personally at your convenience

You can reach me at (440) 323-5491 (dial 0 for the operator and ask for Rich)

Rich Desich

As an aside:

If any members of the CREonline community have questions concerning Real Estate IRAs please feel free to contact me personally at the aforementioned number or by e-mail at Rich@midoh.com. I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions that you might have.

Thanx guys! [nt] - Posted by SusanL.

Posted by SusanL. on April 16, 2001 at 13:11:04:

nt.

Entrust - Posted by Ron (MD)

Posted by Ron (MD) on April 16, 2001 at 12:15:56:

Susan,

I have posted here a few times about my excellent experience with Entrust Administration.

Their rep spoke at our investor club meeting in February and, within less than a month, I had three or four houses in a Roth IRA with them. I have # 5 under contract to go into the IRA.

All of these are rehabs, so they each have multiple transactions (i.e., contractor payments, etc.) after the purchase. My title company raves about their service and I can count on them mailing a check within 24 hours after I fax them a request.

I haven’t used Mid-Ohio, but I can tell you that when I researched IRA administrators, the folks at Entrust were much more knowledgeable. Also, I had to leave multiple messages with Mid-Ohio to get a callback.

Ron Guy