MH Park(s) - Posted by Mike Cheatwood

Posted by Chris on May 29, 2004 at 07:53:06:

I’m looking for small mh parks in lower southern michigan, east, west or central would be fine. Also northern Ohio and Indiana. If anyone may have any leads on any, please let me know. Any leads someone could give me for this area would be great.

MH Park(s) - Posted by Mike Cheatwood

Posted by Mike Cheatwood on May 24, 2004 at 15:31:36:

Current real estate investor (multiple Apt buildings)/ moving to become a MH Park investor and am looking for ideas on where to find smaller MH Park(s) for sale in VA, NC or SC. I know Lonnie Scruggs - I was just with him at the CRE Seminar in Atlanta in March. I have read his books, Ernest Tew, etc… and understand how to put deals together (not much different than in the apartment complex world). I do not have a problem with cash/financing, just in finding the deals…(that rubber meets the road type thing)…

Can anyone give me some good ideas? Thanks! Cooperation can be a beautiful thing…

Mike C.
VA Beach

PS I will be attending the CRE Mobile Home Seminar scheduled the first week of October if anyone also wants to follow-up off-line.

Re: MH Park(s) - Posted by Cassie

Posted by Cassie on May 25, 2004 at 16:52:32:

I have 15 mobile homes already set up in a nice park and rented and you can take over my position with very little. They have a commercial loan @ 7% and I want to get rid of them!!! I do not like mobile homes at all I ended up with this group because I took over 50 single and multifamilies and they were part of the deal. Bottom line if I wanted the homes I had to take the mobiles to. You may email directly. I’m glad someone likes mobile homes.
Cassie

Re: MH Park(s) - Posted by Rick_ga.

Posted by Rick_ga. on May 24, 2004 at 19:15:34:

www.mobilehomeparkstore.com would be a start

Rick

Re: MH Park(s) - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on May 24, 2004 at 15:46:29:

I’m also looking for ideas on finding MH parks in my area. I’ve been asking around and have found a few, but it seems there’d be a better way to do this.

Re: MH Park(s) - Posted by johnny

Posted by johnny on June 15, 2004 at 09:24:50:

Did you sell the mobile Homes? How Much?

Thank You

Johnny

Re: MH Park(s) - Posted by Johnny

Posted by Johnny on May 26, 2004 at 09:08:46:

How much do you want for the lot? Where are you?
Email me back please.

Thank You

Johnny

Re: MH Park(s) - Posted by Cheryl Lopez

Posted by Cheryl Lopez on May 25, 2004 at 20:38:37:

CRAIG –

What state are you looking to buy a mobile home park?

Cheryl Lopez