MH in Kansas - Posted by David

Posted by David Elliott on January 05, 1999 at 17:52:36:

John, for starters I am from southern KS, currently resided in NCK. I would be willing to do deals in both places and possibly others if right. Do you know if the kit and 50 dollars actually comes with the license or is that just the application.

Thanks

David

MH in Kansas - Posted by David

Posted by David on January 03, 1999 at 19:46:39:

Just curious if anyone knows the dealer laws in Kansas for MH. If not, maybe where they could be found. Does the DMV have that information?

Thanks
David

Re: MH in Kansas - Posted by John (KS)

Posted by John (KS) on January 04, 1999 at 12:46:52:

I live in the Topeka area and I looked in the Phone book and found a licensing division. I called them and the told me the licensing kit was $50 and I could sell 8 per year without being classified as a dealer. Where are you in Kansas, I know of a few here in Topeka, that would be perfect for a beginner to get into for less that $1000. I myself am out of cash at the moment. The owner would probably sell them to me on contract, but I am still looking for the right buyer for the few I know about. No use buying them and paying lot rent looking for a buyer, when I can look for a buyer with out owning them. I would be happy to help you out in any way that I can.

Re: MH in Kansas - Posted by Kelly

Posted by Kelly on January 04, 1999 at 24:48:49:

The DMV is how I found out in Indiana. Good luck,Kelly