Merry Christmas and some New Year Resolutions - Posted by Shawn J. Dostie

Posted by Raven-CA on December 27, 2002 at 21:29:55:

Thanks for the greeting! I wish all of you a Prosperous New Year. In terms of real estate, my resolution is to do one deal per month. By the end of the year, I would love to have done a few different strategies, just to know that I have experience in a few areas.

Right now, I am jobless and almost homeless. I sell stuff at flea markets each week to survive, and when I am not there, I am trying to post RE signs, call ads and now setting appts with this other guy(partner in RE). He is helping out alot, so I thank him for that. Basically, I have to succeed or else I am homeless. Things could be worse, though…

Take care,
Raven

Merry Christmas and some New Year Resolutions - Posted by Shawn J. Dostie

Posted by Shawn J. Dostie on December 24, 2002 at 09:28:25:

Merry Christmas everyone! I sincerely hope that you and yours have a blessed and safe holiday season. It is a wonderful time in history that we are brought together by a common thread, our love of Real Estate and investing. We should all take a few moments and thank our maker for the opportunities set before us… what a sumptuous feast. We should also be thankful that we have been given the power of choice. That, no matter where we are in our walk through this life, we can change or continue our current circumstances. If our credit is bad, we can resolve to improve it, and know many methods of doing so by reading the archives here. If we have little cash, we can read the money making articles or buy an inexpensive course to get us started. If we need motivation, we can read the success stories, and talk in the chat room… there is never an excuse for a lack of motivation.
We have here in our midst, the greatest gift of all… The gift of sharing, which we do every day of the year. Thank each and every one of you who post here.
God bless you all.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Shawn(OH)