Mega Mortgage Private Lending in Calif . - Posted by Ed Roualdes

Posted by JohnE on December 21, 2000 at 03:17:46:


Checkout this web page at the Ca. Dept. of Real Estate web site:

This should answer some of questions.

Mega Mortgage Private Lending in Calif . - Posted by Ed Roualdes

Posted by Ed Roualdes on December 20, 2000 at 20:31:53:

I have completed Ron Legrands Private Lending Mega Mortgae course. I need a little guidance on the business side of mortgage lending. Marketing is my specialty. It now time I did it for my own business instead of others. The amount of equity in my market area is astounding and I know plenty of people with bucks. Time to put them together.

California Dept of RE is of no valid use in answering practical questions regarding everyday practice of the business.

Anybody familiar with this business in California??
Do I need a morgage broker license or a Finance Lender license, or is there a specialty license or an excemption type license for lending only??

Do you know anyone in CA. that wouldn’t mind speaking to a newbie to quickly and efficiently without wasting thier time, go over the basics of CA law and private lending business with me.

Can a California mortgage broker run ads as per Ron Legrands course? It seems OK to me but you never know the law?

Can anybody give me a quick primer on Title companies; ei: checking title quickly verse a full title report? Is there a difference?

Do Mortgage brokers need business insurance to cover thier butt?

Any way to get started without a full mortgage broker license?

I appreciate any input. Thank You!!

Re: Mega Mortgage Private Lending in Calif . - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on December 21, 2000 at 08:56:07:

Yes, you need to be licensed. For other details call Ed Garcia at 909-944-0199.