Mastermind Group - Posted by JC in Seattle

Posted by Kathi on January 14, 2005 at 19:27:28:

Many of them have mentoring programs. In addition to our monthly educational and networking meetings, many of our members get together for a monthly networking breakfast. REIAs are a great place to meet and network with fellow investors.

Mastermind Group - Posted by JC in Seattle

Posted by JC in Seattle on January 13, 2005 at 22:26:35:

Hi,

I am interested in creating a mastermind group with another investor or two. The idea is to have a call a couple times a month to share ideas, give encouragement, etc. I would be interested in people who have been in REI for at least a year and have done at least one deal. I have been in REI for 2 years and have done 4 deals.

Thanks!

Re: Mastermind Group - Posted by Pete

Posted by Pete on January 14, 2005 at 01:34:26:

This forum is pretty much what you are looking for I think unless you just want to have a one on one voice communication with someone. I’m sure many people here use CHAT or IM programs. But this site is a good site for investors to share idea’s. If you have questions, post them here and someone will answer.

If you are looking for a more one on one IM or CHAT (even phone) email me your background. (are you investing now? what kind of properties? Age? Location? what do you have in mind?)

Internet is a great source of information, sometimes too much information can be the killer. =o)

Chat… - Posted by TaMo-Atlanta

Posted by TaMo-Atlanta on January 14, 2005 at 08:11:45:

CREOnline here already has a chat room for those who don’t know. The link is at the top of the page