Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Bronson

Posted by Ms.Jones on August 20, 2006 at 14:10:21:

I’m trying to find leads to NOTE HOLDERS,TRUST DEEDS,MORTGAGES and similar CAH FLOWS so if we can help each other please e-mail me ASAP
P.S
E-MAIL @ www.fufi1999@yahoo.com
when we talk and if your serious we can exchange more contact info GOD BLESS.

Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Bronson

Posted by Bronson on March 11, 2005 at 14:35:06:

If you are a notebroker or notebuyer targeting a list of noteholders via direct mail then you are well aware that a mailing will typically generate between 1-3% response, while better than no response at all, leaves something to be desired. Of course follow-up mailings will improve your response rate but a Telemarketing campaign can drive the response rate up astronomically, starting immediately.

It’s simply being Proactive vs Reactive.

Jon Richards has an excellent article in the cash flow resources section of this website called “How to Find Notes: Telemarketing” and its listed here http://www.creonline.com/articles/art-031.html

I’ve added a few guidelines to follow when implementing an effective phone campaign based on my own experience telemarketing numerous consumer products and services:

*(Obviously) Scrub your list against the Do-Not-Call Registry

*Use a script that captures the attention and takes the noteholder through each step in the process (providing supporting documentation and scheduling a future phone appointment)

*Keep the call short and direct to the point

*Reinforce your marketing message

*Gather additional contact info (email, fax, etc.)

*Offer something of value (information, novelty item, etc.)

*Be polite and respectful of the noteholders time. Always keep the door open for future contact

*Ask Questions and Listen to your prospect they have all the answers when it comes to their wants, needs, motivations, etc.

*Take good notes to use for future contact (use a database or a 3-ring binder/notebook if you’re old-skool)

I hope this has been helpful to you.

Now, a joint marketing idea…
Before becoming a notebroker I spent several years in direct marketing, specifically Telemarketing. I have applied my experience and developed an effective, no pressure script to turn your list of noteholders into motivated notesellers or at the very least reinforce in the mind of the noteholder to contact you FIRST if they decide to sell at a future date.

So rather than leave it up to chance allow me to lend my phone skills and together we can drum up some business. I am hoping to start a joint marketing effort and willing to work with you on a results-only basis.

If you’re a notebroker I’ll use my expertise and call on your list for you then we split the commision on any deal closed. If you’re a principal notebuyer with a mailing list we can work out an pre-determined per-deal agreement.

So, for those of you who have a list of noteholders and
a) don’t have the time
b) don’t have the ability
c) or just don’t want
to invest the time on the phone let’s make something happen together.

It’s better than sending out letters, and postcards and hoping someone calls you back.

If you’re interested in discussing this further and ironing out the details send me an email dventurepartners@yahoo.com

Thanks,

• Bronson

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by bonita packer

Posted by bonita packer on April 16, 2010 at 09:43:13:

i am interested. could you please email me at charterrep475@msn.com .i tried to email you but it was returned

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Robert Ferrell

Posted by Robert Ferrell on April 20, 2009 at 21:25:51:

Hey your email dventurepartners@yahoo.com did not work so send me an e-mail rferrell16@gmail.com so we can talk.

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Khalil

Posted by Khalil on October 21, 2008 at 13:20:19:

My name is Khalil,I would like to get more details on how you would actually conducted the cold-calling

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Karen

Posted by Karen on April 07, 2006 at 04:32:56:

Hi, my name is karen. I read your article about marketing to noteholders.Im 21 years old and im learning all i can about real estate notes.I just recently bought Russ Dalbey`s winning in the cash flow buisness.I like that you shared some good advice about marketing to noteholder. If there is any advice you could give to a young and motivated person about the note buisness please email me. I also have a list of noteholder leads. I have no idea where or how to begin this process. I have a little fear holding me back. I dont have alot of knowledge about notes.Im scared they might ask me something that i cant answer. That would make me seem unprofessional and i wouldnt be taken seriously. Please help! what should i do? Thank you for listening,
Karen Gathright

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Larry Feasel

Posted by Larry Feasel on June 01, 2005 at 12:21:56:

I have a list of 140+ individuals that are holding real estate notes…most are houses, some are commercial, some are acreage. I have personally discussed selling their notes with several people on the list and I feel that someone with experience in brokering could get these notes. (Some are holding numerous notes) As far as I can determine most of these people have not yet been contacted by anyone else concerning their notes.
I would be interested in listening to offers for this list…in particular offers that might involve a percentage of commission for those that pan out.

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Valerie Hughes

Posted by Valerie Hughes on May 11, 2005 at 17:46:40:

Hello,
I would like to Market Commercial Note Holders.

Thanks
Valerie

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Tom McCall

Posted by Tom McCall on March 25, 2005 at 11:06:07:

I would like to discuss this procedure with you.

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Morris Harris

Posted by Morris Harris on November 09, 2010 at 19:17:51:

HI, my name is Morris Harris
My business name is Harris Note Service,and my website is www.harrisnotesvc.com.
I am a notes finder, purchasing mortgage notes,business notes,Commercial notes,
Mobile Home with land,land contract,deed of trust
Independent contract buyer, carry- back notes
looking for carry-back notes , 6 mo. or year back, 1st Position
No interest only ,credit: 650
I be happy to help you
Thank You !

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by dee

Posted by dee on May 29, 2010 at 12:19:10:

I have found these guys by accident, and i have ended up being a repeat
customer. Check them out. www.noteleadgenie.com , ask for Chuck he is
the salesman i use and he is great

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by rebecca

Posted by rebecca on September 11, 2006 at 11:50:47:

hi karen,
i recently bought russ dalbey too…will you email when you can and let me know if you have had any luck is it working for you?
rebecca.harr@comcast.net

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Ms.Jones

Posted by Ms.Jones on August 19, 2006 at 23:34:38:

Hi Karen I also purchased the Russ DALBEY package and I’m having a time as well. My scripts are fine but finding NOTE HOLDERS is my problem.I’ve been searching for 3days and can’t find any leads,maybe we can help each other abit e-mail me if your interested Karen.

Posted by Ms.Jones on August 19, 2006 at 23:57:53:

Hi Larry what exactly are you saying,you giving some up for cash $$$ because i’m having a hard time finding NOTE HOLDERS e-mail me about this.

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by anthony d. williams

Posted by anthony d. williams on November 05, 2005 at 15:30:43:

Hello larry if posssible we can talk about these notes.

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Lisa Radcliff

Posted by Lisa Radcliff on July 02, 2005 at 12:08:35:

Please e-mail me and we will talk.

Posted by Ms.Jones on August 19, 2006 at 23:47:34:

Hi Valerie, I would like to have some leads to market to, so if you can help me out please e-mail me and we can go from their, I’m not saying just give me leads NO! I’m asking to help me find leads.The Russ Dalbey package I purchase is suppose to help me with that but so far I have not had any luck just FAITH IN GOD that I would find at least 5-15 leads in the next few days ,my finances are running very short.

Re: Marketing to Noteholders - Posted by Lisa Radcliff

Posted by Lisa Radcliff on July 02, 2005 at 12:10:03:

I would be interested in noteholders lists.