Marketing Seller Financed Notes

I am getting back into real estate after a short retirement. I am looking for advice on the best place to sell my owner financed notes(1sts and 2nds).

Can someone guide me into some information on current structuring requirements as well?

[QUOTE=Guardian12;890957]I am getting back into real estate after a short retirement. I am looking for advice on the best place to sell my owner financed notes(1sts and 2nds).

Can someone guide me into some information on current structuring requirements as well?[/QUOTE]

Is it appropriate to mention them on this forum? You might find someone here that would be interested, like myself, if your in my area of St. Petersburg, FL. You may indicate where your properties are located.

Also, local REIAs are good.

Quality of your notes?

Lots of canny investors look for good notes at fair prices, on this and other REI sites.

To get ready to talk to a note buyer, get the info he’s going to want…note payer’s credit, value of the property, that info you should have got before you agreed to take buyer’s note.

Amazing the junky notes I’ve seen being pushed by realtors who don’t seem to have ever really analyzed them…no thought to what’s behind a note, credit of buyer, his ability to pay or value of the property!