manufactured house - Posted by Vicki

Posted by Ray on January 30, 2003 at 12:53:22:

Try renting it out by yourself. Or lease it with an option to buy. My mother owns properties in Austin and she just flew from VA and rented 2 properties out in a week. Her propery management company was taking too long also. Most people on this board probably won’t want to buy your propery unless you pay for part of the remaining debt but I don’t know if you can do that or not. I really feel sorry for you and wish I could offer you more.

manufactured house - Posted by Vicki

Posted by Vicki on January 30, 2003 at 11:27:26:

I have a home located in Pflugerville, Texas. I myself lived in it for 5 months then my marriage fell apart. I moved back home with my family. I had it rented for about 2 years and now for the past 3 months it has been empty. The leasing company I had over-seeing it has been unable to find anyone to live in it. I have not made any money on it nor do I really care to. I just needed to have enough out of it to make the payments or pay the mortgage off. I have been trying to keep it going and make ends meet with other living expenses and it is impossible to continue with it any longer. I was hoping to sell it, but the realtors I have talked with are not too interested in it. I was hoping to find someone who wanted an investment in rental property. It is my last draw before I let it go back to the bank or think about other legal options. If you can shed any light as to what to expect, where to head, what to do, I would appreciate it. By the way any kind of help from the so called husband is out of the picture as I have not seen nor heard from him in almost 2 years. The home is a 2001 home from Palm Harbor, 76x18 ft.,3 bedroom, 2 bath (garden tub in master bath),front and back deck,storage shed, some landscaping, a/c, and appliances. I need help-- help of any kind would be appreciated.