Manny Protopapas - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Jason PGH on March 05, 2004 at 21:13:13:

I’ve talked to him also. What company does Manny represent anyway??

Manny Protopapas - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on February 24, 2004 at 19:20:33:

If you are considering doing business with Manny, you need to hear from me.

Bob Taylor
btaylor001@alltel.net

Re: Manny Protopapas - Posted by ernie

Posted by ernie on February 26, 2004 at 21:34:54:

what happened I’ve had him send me some marketing stuff but I have not done business with him yet are they for real or what and if not then let others on this site know about him or them expose them for who they really are.

Re: Manny Protopapas - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on June 21, 2004 at 19:10:49:

Ernie,

I live in Alabama and also I’m a associate of Manny Protopapas. This story Bob Taylor tells has a few accuracy problems and yes you can get in trouble for making false statements even online. The finanace company Manny used in Alabama stopped doing business in the state. When this happened I remember Manny was sick about it and moved as quickly as he could to line up another funding source. When he did 4 day’s later he contacted his associates in Alabama including me. I asked Manny about Bob Taylor because of these posts. He did contact Bob, but Bob already lined up a lender. How can Manny control Bob Taylor’s or anyone elses actions? I also found out that Bob acquired 7 properties with Manny’s help. I personally have acquired 5 properties. I have learned much from Manny and believe anyone, except Bob Taylor, could learn a thing or two from him. These posts are great it’s just sad that unhappy people like Mr. Taylor use these posts for their half true bias statements. You should call Manny and get the facts at: 724-746-6862. I’ve found him to be very straight forward and frankly just the reverse of what Bob Taylor claims.

Joe

Re: Manny Protopapas - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on February 27, 2004 at 08:43:52:

I bught Manny’s info and sent him 7 deals to fund at $300.00 per deal. When it came time to close the first deal Manny tells me he does not have lenders that will work in Alabama. He knew where I lived when he took my money.

Anyway, I got the deal funded locally, and, without Manny’s help. He then calls to tell me he now has lenders that will work in Alabama. I had asked him for a refund since he did not perform. He said he didn’t like to give refunds. I don’t like to pay for something I don’t get either.

Any way, I thought you should know about Manny. Just be wary of where he says he can (or, will) do business. He probably does do some business as he says he can, but, do you think I believe him? Not so.

Good luck,
Bob Taylor

Re: Manny Protopapas - Posted by Syndey Helms

Posted by Syndey Helms on August 10, 2008 at 13:13:37:

I got scammed out of several thousand dollars because of Manny’s con job he’s running. I had deals lined up. Manny couldn’t get any of the properties funded and then stopped taking my phone calls altogether. At one point his phone number changed. I think he was trying to avoid a whole bunch of ticked off people who he stole money from and he couldn’t provide what he promised. AVOID THIS GUY LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Re: Manny Protopapas - Posted by ccw

Posted by ccw on October 31, 2006 at 12:48:54:

of course he found another lender, manny could not do it. Was he just supposed to take a wait and see if attitude ?

Re: Manny Protopapas - Posted by Alice M

Posted by Alice M on June 15, 2006 at 20:53:40:

Are you still with Manny Protopapas? How is it working now.