Mailouts-Need automated process advice - Posted by breeves

Posted by Joe Kaiser on November 16, 1998 at 19:46:23:

I’ve emailed a couple times to see if you’re squared away. I guess not.

You can always download the latest version from my website as well (it’s in the catalog). You’ll want to email me for your password.

It’s available as a demo if you just want to try it out for 30 days.

Joe

Mailouts-Need automated process advice - Posted by breeves

Posted by breeves on November 16, 1998 at 19:37:29:

I currently go thru the Sunday paper and mail out L/O letters to all FSBO’s and “For Rent” 3/2 single family houses. I look up their address with www.anywho.com and then copy that down to the envelope and also log it in Excel for my database. Very manual and time consuming. I know Joe Kraiser has a software to automate this and I have purchased his Ultimate Lease Option but that was about a year ago and the software either was not available in that version or needed a fix and I have since mistakenly erased the diskette. Anyway, anyone have a method that makes this easier?

Re: Mailouts-Need automated process advice - Posted by Pat

Posted by Pat on November 19, 1998 at 15:50:44:

I looked at anywho.com and it doesn’t give you the number of the street address. How do you get that? EXAMPLE: 400 North Street, Anywho only says North Street. How do the letters get to the people of you don’t have the specific address?

Re: Mailouts-Need automated process advice - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on November 17, 1998 at 11:03:09:

You can lift the address from html by highlighting and copying(ctrl C). Paste(ctrl V) in your excel or word documents. Word can import excel or other data bases to create a mailmerge list. I expect you can do the same thing into Joe’s software.