Looking SFH in SE Michigan for 3 months No luck - Posted by Brad

Posted by Tom (MI) on December 02, 2003 at 17:58:27:

I am sorry to hear about this. I can’t imagine that one person’s actions have you thinking that everyone here is not trusting. Regardless of whom is bringing you a deal you must always do your due diligence. And you did that.

Best of luck,

Tom

Looking SFH in SE Michigan for 3 months No luck - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on December 01, 2003 at 22:44:27:

I have been looking for a 350K SFH in SE Michigan for 3 months now to flip I had done all advertising but have been getting just the crappy deals so far. What is going on here? So many foreclosures in my area but hard to find deals? Hard to trust people around here so networking is not an option. June low interest hype has drown up the comp prices and all the sellers are thinking of getting same prices as in June. Nobody buys nobody sells.
I see the same houses in MLS every day for the past three months. What could I be doing wrong in my search.?

Looking SFH in SE Michigan for 3 months No luck - Posted by E.Eka

Posted by E.Eka on December 02, 2003 at 08:48:22:

You need to find DEALS not property. That’s your problem.

Re: Looking SFH in SE Michigan - Posted by Tom (MI)

Posted by Tom (MI) on December 02, 2003 at 07:52:49:

Why do you say it is hard to trust people here?

Tom

Re: I had a narrow escape? - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on December 02, 2003 at 14:25:27:

I had a narrow escape from a first deal from a so called mentor that involving a home built on a water escape that will not be easily detected from land inspection. He had a law suit with the city to fix his issue and given up. Neighbour told me the last minute. I ran and never look back. Lost 500$ deposit.