Looking for Steve Cook - Posted by Stacy

Posted by phil fernandez on October 12, 1998 at 08:27:42:

Stacy

It’s either scook85@aol.com or scooke85@aol.com.

Looking for Steve Cook - Posted by Stacy

Posted by Stacy on October 12, 1998 at 08:18:27:

I was in the chat room the other night and inquired about flipping properties and where I could find material to study. Several people in the room mentioned your name and suggested I post a note to try and reach you. They indicated you were having success in flipping. Can you direct me to study material or courses avaliable. Thanks…

Re: Looking for Steve Cook - Posted by SCook85

Posted by SCook85 on October 12, 1998 at 20:33:12:

Stacy,
I learned just about everythin I know from this site. Education is the key thing. Learn everything you can, this site provides you with a wealth of information. I did not buy any courses in the beginning but wish that I would have, they really get you off to a great start. I would recommend also getting to know everyone in your community who is involved with investing such as Mortgage Brokers, settelment attorneys, realtors and other investors. Doing flips is easy if you put together the right team to get it done for you. I am still learning with every deal that I do. Learned something yesterday and something new today. Everything I learn will make the next deal that much easier. Once you know all the mechanics you then have to get out there and do it. I hope this helps some.

SCook85