Looking for hardmoney lenders in PA - Posted by scott(pa)

Posted by Curtis Adams on August 31, 2005 at 18:17:52:

I have been at this for awhile now and my wife and i are exhausting all of our resources. We had a hhome under contract and the lender pulled out after the appraisal. We can afford to make mortgage payments as much as $1,000/month;however, our FICO score is not that great (still trying to get away from past bad marriages and past bad money management.

Looking for hardmoney lenders in PA - Posted by scottĀ¶

Posted by scottĀ¶ on February 18, 2005 at 13:41:49:

Hi

I am looking for hard money lenders for my wholesale buyers in central PA. Does anyone know of anyone that works that area?

Scott

Re: Looking for hardmoney lenders in PA - Posted by Jim (MD)

Posted by Jim (MD) on February 18, 2005 at 22:30:32:

try rehab funding www.rehabfunding.com

Re: Looking for hardmoney lenders in PA - Posted by Donzel

Posted by Donzel on March 04, 2005 at 11:44:13:

I have a gentleman that does all loans, credit score as low as 460. Send me a email or call 860-536-9726. I will walk you through the process.

DZ

Re: Looking for hardmoney lenders in PA - Posted by lynn Gross

Posted by lynn Gross on June 14, 2006 at 20:12:29:

My name is Lynn. I am partial owner of a Modular home company in lancaster and I have a partner who is Vice President of a very large excavator and project management company.

I need acquisition funds for some of the deals we are being offered, for which there are millions involved. We can handle the projects from cradle to grave. All that is needed is funds to purchase land that has all the approvals in place. Please contact me if your able to put us all in a position to make a lot of money

Re: Looking for hardmoney lenders in PA - Posted by Victor miranda

Posted by Victor miranda on October 06, 2005 at 21:06:39:

Hi my name is victor and i am looking for a home eqity loan and a bill consoladation to Inprove my credit score and lower my mortagege payment thanks