Looking for books - Posted by Paul

Posted by Dario on August 08, 2007 at 09:31:49:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Paper-Game-14-VHS-1-Work-Book_W0QQitemZ270150983361QQihZ017QQcategoryZ3144QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looking for books - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on August 06, 2007 at 13:40:06:

Good afternoon,
I just want to start off by saying that it is amazing the information that can learned by reading the posts and articles on here. I also would like to express my thanks to the professionals on here that take the time out to share their knowledge and insight.
I am posting here to inquire or get some advice on some good books that I may purchase so I can read them over and over again in my spare time. I have pretty much given up on trying to get “The paper game” by John. Some day I will be at a garage sale thirty years down the road and run into it. I have been looking out for one for two years now and lost hope on finding it.
Anyways, if someone could give some suggestions on where I can get some good books to read. I know with way the market is right now, the opportunities are endless. Especially here in the Detroit area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sincerely
Paul

How much you wanna pay for the paper game?-nt - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on August 06, 2007 at 22:23:05:

nt

Re: Looking for books - Posted by Alex Bravo

Posted by Alex Bravo on August 06, 2007 at 14:40:15:

If you want to get “The Paper Game”, use a search in eBay that will send you an email once this course is sold by somebody.
Extra tip: Make sure you buy ORIGINAL that has all the indexes.

Good luck,
Alex Bravo

Re: How much you wanna pay for the paper game?-nt - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on August 07, 2007 at 03:51:23:

Kenneth
To be honest, I really do not know what “The paper game” has been going for on ebay or online. I haven’t come across it on ebay. So I’m really not sure what to pay for it. I will be honest though, where I have two young girls and stuck in a job that doesn’t pay as much as I feel I’m worth so money is always a concern. Thats why I need to gain as much info as I can on notes and how to use them with real estate to be able to provide a decent upbringing for my family.

Sincerely
Paul

Re: Looking for books - Posted by Paul

Posted by Paul on August 07, 2007 at 03:43:06:

Alex,
Thanks for the response. I have looked on ebay but I haven’t come across it. I haven’t used the search feature though that lets me know when one has been sold by somebody like you suggest. I will try that and see if it helps. Thanks again

WHOLESALING FIRST - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on August 29, 2007 at 19:41:44:

Paul:

Many other may think differently on here but if money is tight I would suggest you find a course / mentor on wholesaling to build up cash first NOTES are not the best way to get things rolling with truly no money what so ever unless you have contacts to cash and or credit facilities…

WHOLESALING can be done in any market… Just call all the we - buy houses signs and ask them if they pay referrals for leads to good houses ask them to take you around and show you exactly what theey want you to bring to them do this with 4-6 in you local markets and you now have a list of guys/gals tht you can take deals to and they will teach you what to look for… Take your kids riding with you and teach them what to look for …

Good luck… Paper takes relationships csh credit and a little of each…