Lonnie, you ARE the man! - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by Lonnie on December 01, 2000 at 08:44:53:

Hi George,

Thanks for the info. Now I have to wonder if old Jack had anything to do with that book. I can’t think of a more appropriate, or qualified writer of a book titled “How to become invisible”, than Jack Miller. I’ll have to check it out.

I’ve been wanting to write another book for years, but doubt if I’ll ever get “round tuit”. Even got one whole chapter written, and it’s only taken me 3 years.

Has it really been that long since Orlando? Good to hear from you and hope all is going well.

Best wishes,

Lonnie

Lonnie, you ARE the man! - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on November 30, 2000 at 16:06:31:

Just finished reading J.J. Luna’s excellent book and there on page 179-180 is a glowing account of Mr. Lonnie Scruggs.
Bravo!

Re: WHO? - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on November 30, 2000 at 18:15:18:

David,

Sorry, but I’ve never heard of J. J. Luna, or his book. What am I missing? Fill me in.

Thanks,

Lonnie

New 2000 Book… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on December 01, 2000 at 08:40:07:

“How to be invisible” the author has aweb site
www.howtobeinvisible.com
Very interesting book on personal privacy, I highly recommend this book as the best that I’ve read.

Re: WHO? - Posted by George AZ

Posted by George AZ on December 01, 2000 at 03:05:49:

Lonnie;
I just saw this book by J.J.Luna at a book store in Phoenix.If it is the one David is refering to it is called “Becomming Invisible” or “How to Become Invisible” something like that. It’s Jack Miller type
stuff. When r u going to write another book? I enjoyed your seminar in Orlando in Feb 1994.

George

Re: New 2000 Book… - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on December 01, 2000 at 08:45:54:

Thanks David, I’ll check it out.

Lonnie