Local community bank in Dayton, OH - Posted by KT

Posted by Bruce Lawson on September 26, 2002 at 04:39:00:

Hi KT,

I deal with Provident I do not believe they have an affliation with any large chain such as National City. I have been told about Peoples the other day I am not sure if it is peoples national or just peoples bank, but check the phone book.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

Local community bank in Dayton, OH - Posted by KT

Posted by KT on September 24, 2002 at 18:27:18:

I have been trying to take Ed’s advice on dealing with a locl community bank for financing but I am having trouble locating a bank in Dayton, Ohio that isn’t affiliated with some large national chain. Anybody have any ideas on where to look ?

Thanks
KT

Re: Local community bank in Dayton, OH - Posted by joe sumpter

Posted by joe sumpter on September 28, 2002 at 08:22:46:

I would recommend that you come to the Greater Dayton Real Estate Investers Association. (www.gdreia.com) I joined about 4 months ago and you’ll get a wealth of information regarding lenders since many of them come to the meetings. For example RT Mortgage (513-423-1543) has a hard money lender representative attend every meeting. The general meeting is the first Wednesday of each month at the Ramada Inn near the Dayton Mall. Thats next week so I recommend you plan on attending. Feel free to email me if you want more information.

Re: Local community bank in Dayton, OH - Posted by Shawn J. Dostie

Posted by Shawn J. Dostie on September 26, 2002 at 12:49:43:

The Eaton Bank in Eaton Ohio is owned by Jeff Maffett and their commercial lender is Steven Deffnen (937) 456-5544