loan to close - Posted by albert

Posted by CB on October 28, 2004 at 14:40:33:

The last post was a good one for a lease option but will the lease payment be enough to cover a down payment… Please advise on how much equity there is.
He sounds flexible so ask him the minumum amount of down he will need for his equity position in the house.
Another creative option is to create the note via seller financing then have a note buyer come in to buy the note for a minumim discount for cash at closing.
Go to www.notesfunding.com and get a quote since they can setup the deal for you. This is if you can not get conventional financing. I am not endorsing them but they have creative strategies for note buying…
You get in the property with your bad credit and the seller gets his monies at closing cash. You can still lease option the property but you will make payments to the note buyer and the nice thing is you can negotiate the interest rates with the seller…

Good luck email me if you need more info…

loan to close - Posted by albert

Posted by albert on October 26, 2004 at 12:46:52:

I NEED FINANCING INFO TO CLOSE ON A DEAL .THE OWNER IS PREPARED TO CARRY A NOTE AND I HAVE TO COME WITH ONLY THE AMOUNT HE OWES THE BANK.I HAVE A BAD CREDIT. HELP, HELP.

Re: loan to close - Posted by Brad

Posted by Brad on October 27, 2004 at 12:30:11:

Buy it on lease/option. Then run an add in the paper: HOME FOR SALE, OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE Call (number)
Just assume the mortgage he already has, if he is willing to do that. Then lease out the property for more than the mortgage payment.

Re: loan to close - Posted by albert

Posted by albert on October 26, 2004 at 15:41:13:

property in kansas

Re: loan to close - Posted by al

Posted by al on October 26, 2004 at 13:16:02:

what state?