loan help - Posted by Chad Dugan

Posted by John B. Corey Jr. on September 04, 2005 at 10:21:54:

Chad,

If the MH has had the title retired (the land and the MH are one and the MH can not be sold separate) then you might be able to do the deal. It will be tough depending on your credit.

The best way is to get seller financing if you can get them to do something.

I would suggest you post something on the MH forum as there are more folks there experience with MH deals.

John Corey
Chelsea Private Equity LLC

loan help - Posted by Chad Dugan

Posted by Chad Dugan on September 03, 2005 at 15:00:30:

Hi, I’m chad dugan, i’m 22 years old, and live in west virginia. my credit is not very good, but the only bad thing i have on it is getting paid today. I live in the eastern panhandle of west virginia and property prices have tripled in the last 5 years, they are still growing and its crazy. However i found a kind of run down trailer on a .75 acre lot, with well and septic and their asking price is only $35,000. I was wondering if anyone could help me out, i can put $5000 down here in a few weeks, but i need to find somewhere to finance thru. I am going to try my bank that i have been with for a while, but i was going to let Ed Garcia do my loan but hes not in west virginia. any help would be appreciated.

thanks,
chad

Re: loan help - Posted by Patrick S. Lawson

Posted by Patrick S. Lawson on September 06, 2005 at 08:18:03:

Chad,

Are you in contract on the MH? Any response from your local bank? I work in Columbus, OH and I can do loans in WV, let me know if you need any help… advice is always free.

Patrick S. Lawson, LLO, CRS
Home Loan USA, Corp.
RZ Realty, LLC