List of REO's in Houston - Posted by rambo

Posted by Rambo on August 05, 2002 at 16:02:34:

Thanks - and I will check out the website.

I have heard of sites which list pre-foreclosures and REO’s - other than the ones which will be sold at auction at the courthouse downtown.

Has anyone else heard of this? A friend of mine leaks out a lead or two every now and then. She subscribes to many servised - besides the Foreclosure listing service…and wanted to check out other sources.

List of REO’s in Houston - Posted by rambo

Posted by rambo on August 05, 2002 at 13:11:26:

This is my first message on this great board! I’m in the Houston market, studying and getting up to speed in investing.

I have the Foreclosure Listing Services lists of foreclosures going to auction. However, I can’t get into the homes before bidding, and must present instant cash the moment I win the bid.

What other REO and preforeclosure listing services cover the Houston market well? There are so many things to buy, and services to subcribe to, I just want to choose wisely.

I’m looking for modest single family homes to do some repair to, and hold and rent. I have good credit, a preapproval letter, and funds to get started on. Of course, if a flip popped up, I’d jump on that for quick cash.

My fiancee is also a real estate appraiser - so we can spot a good deal quickly.

Any ideas on the best sources out there to find what I am looking for ? Thanks…and play big!

Re: List of REO’s in Houston - Posted by Tray Giddens

Posted by Tray Giddens on August 05, 2002 at 14:26:44:

i’ve started a website, i’m an agent and i work in the houston /harris county area.go to www.hudsandvas.com and you can get a current list of huds and va’s.
if you need comps for prospective properties off the mls just drop me a note.

if you want a list of other reo’s off the mls, i can do a search on foreclosures and see what we come up with!!!

Tray Giddens, Realtor
TexasREI
www.hudsandvas.com
281-685-5153